GB

4.7
Posted on Mar 15, 2022
1,258
Take this daily.

I love this Bee Pollen even more than the other Bee Pollen because it is stronger energy than the other one mentioned , I buy it every month, because of my low energy, I am raising my grandaughter , I am almost 58 years of age , so it helps me do all the things I need to do, with remaining energy at the end of the day , so I can stay up and read or whatever Love it .......

I ordered 2 bottles and they arrived a few weeks ago (6-day delivery). The flavor is like nothing else I can remember. Mildly sweet. Slightly bitter. Earthy. If you've eaten foods rich in enzymes, you'll notice it if you choose to eat these raw, like me. The nuggets are semi-soft and easily chewable. You should get around 96 tsp servings per bottle. I'm personally going to reorder this "fresh" version again and pay the few extra bucks- fresh generally means more nutrient-dense. iHerb's price is quite reasonable and delivery definitely met expectations. Happy customer.

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

What can I say about this product other than it is nature's gift to us. I have never used a bee pollen of thus quality. The size is huge and lasts forever. Dosage can be adjusted based on your individual needs. The taste is unique but what it does for your health is so much more.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Y.S. Eco Bee Farms makes the best bee products. This is the best bee pollen I have found and the best value. There are rainbows of colors in the tiny pieces. I add this to my overnight oats as part of my breakfast. Can be added to just about another, the flavor is minimal.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

The quality of this "fresh" pollen seems better than the more dried versions and the taste is also much better. Not much to say about the ingredients as there are no fillers. Even a small amount regularly seems to increase energy etc, so you don't need a large dosage from my experience. Small dosages also give benefits. The size of the bottle lasts quite a while, and adding this to smoothies adds a nice mild flavor. Definitely recommended.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

The only great tasting bee pollen I know. Love to eat it in partial demitasse spoonfuls with sips of fresh brewed coffee. The dried version is OK but not as delicious to me. Havent found a single other brand I care to eat. To me all the other brands taste like some kind of chemicals rather then food. They are useful in baked goods and other types of cooked foods is my guess where they are not tasted directly.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Great product easy to add to smoothies. Have not gotten sick since starting to take this. Has a mild taste but overall does not overpower a smoothie. Very good quality I like to store it in the fridge to help preserve its integrity. Bee pollen contains a lot of great ingredients that help support immunity.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

This is a great bee pollen. It smells fresh and adds a subtle sweet fragrance and taste to smoothies. It also helps keep my allergies at bay. The price point is excellent too. A local market carries a smaller size for more money. I usually use about a tablespoon a day. I’ve researched a lot of bee pollens and this is one I always recommend!

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

one of my favourites for daily protein shakes, to topping yogurt, and even in overnight oats. Have been using this brand for years now, and the quality is consistent and appreciated.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

It tastes slightly sweet, and quite pleasant. I take a teaspoonful and chew it very well before swallowing. It would mix well in warm liquids I think. I'm keeping it in the fridge.