GB
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I've just taken antibiotics and I wanted to start taking good gut health supplement. It doesn't have any weird flavor or taste. It doesn't say you need to but I like to keep mine in the fridge, it's a good reminder to take it daily too.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

It's work just like other probiotic. However this one with Kombucha , Kombucha have other health benefits other than help in digestion. So alternate Zenwise with other probiotic brands

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

capsule size a bit too big to swallow but really benefit our gut. very good bargain if you buy it on sale. will buy again when it's on sale.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I can’t say this has made a difference or not because I take quite a bit of ashwaganda daily, but I did like it.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Taking one in the evening, helps to digest the dinner abd to relax for a sleep, like how it works

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I've taken this bottle for a while, but didn't notice any difference for digestion. I am taking multiple supplements from this brand, but none gave obvious effect. Not sure whether I should change brands as there aren't much vegan options in the market.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I have tried many probiotics. I haven't noticed a difference when taking this product. I am still bloated and gassy.

6dd2aa8e-e7df-4185-9c4d-09e13dd68d8f
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Very good product. I will buy it again!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022