GB
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Great quality product with a lot of benefits. I use it in times I need a little boost to my immune system (it's anti-inflammatory). It's not that easy drinking the beneficial amount of green tea a day so this supplement really does the job. The package is convinenct and the dark glass keeps the capsules protected. Highly recommended (purchased many times and will keep on purchasing it).

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

This Green Tea have at least 95% Polyphenols , 80% Catechins, 50% EGCG. that is why I have chosen this. Another brand similar that I have been taking is now discontinued . Glad I have found this!

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

This is mu first time I choose to use this brand, but it seems not quite bad, standardize to 50% EGCG, Ponyphenol, etc. that what you want from a Greentea supplement

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

this is a very high quality green tea extract. iheb is the best it doesn't upset my stomach is unlike other brands.

cfbd9c0c-2822-41f5-a559-78e194531883
Posted on Feb 5, 2023

Vital for maintaining my metabolism. Good quality. Size fine for small mouth.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Small capsule. Easy to swollen. No smell at all. Recommended.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I'm excited to try this supplement. Turns out it's a very important one.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I love this product, adds a lot of health to life.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022
4,451

great supplement. quality brand. really helped with my needs. highly recommended