GBP

£1.97

£2.78

Savings of: £0.81 (29% off)

21st Century papaya enzyme

Posted by Reviewer1349153 on Sep 14, 2010

My fault for not reading the label carefully. It has yellow #6 and I try to never buy products with food dyes. The reason I buy from iherb is the health food store quality of their products but at a more reasonable price. This product does not qualify.

21st Century Health Care, Papaya Enzyme, 100 Chewable Tablets

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 25, 2013

It tasty and chewable, helps my digestive system break down foods. It helps me to relieve my bloating and indigestion after heavy meals after heavy meals. The product and comes from a Company, I have trusted for years.

Great when you overeat

Posted by Danesa on Jun 13, 2013

Papaya enzymes is the best thing if you overeat or start to feel uncomfortable soon after eating. Just chew up one of these and 30 minutes later you will feel very good. No stomach pains at all! I would recommend these to anyone that experience digestive pains after eating a meal. THEY WORK!

21st Century Health Care, Papaya Enzyme, 100 Chewable Tablets

Posted by Reviewer3050853 on Jul 11, 2008

These are great! They really help with indigestion and acid reflux. I carry them in my purse!

Papaya Enzyme

Posted by 4848734342951828005 on Dec 24, 2014

took this papaya enzyme to help with full stomach aftermath, and it works! within 30 minutes after taking it the comfort comes and the heavyness goes away. it truly works! If you found my review helpful, please press Yes below.

yummy for the tummy

Posted by Reviewer2198180 on Jan 29, 2008

This product works great for unsettled stomachs, and the price is very reasonable.

Sweet.

Posted by Reviewer2749147 on May 29, 2011

Too much sweet. I dont like swetener. But realy effective.

These are yummy and easy to chew but contain too many artificial ingredients for me

Posted by 5247468418138863864 on Oct 21, 2014

Very economically priced and easy to chew tastes good and works take one if you feel stuffed after a meal and you will feel better within minutes, but check ingredients before you order as contains artificial sweeteners and colours, I have since switched to a more natural based papaya enzmyme.

Colors

Posted by 4812030678147626134 on Oct 30, 2014

Artificial colors. Not for helth

better digestion

Posted by 4827835572857625142 on May 03, 2015

Each time I eat too much meat, these papaye enzyme help me to digest and are without danger for my health.