GBP

£7.28

£15.55

Savings of: £8.27 (53% off)

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1013454 on May 07, 2012

Me and my husband use this every morning with orange juice and I definitely see the difference in his skin. He also says his skin feels much better and that he doesn't feel the need for moisturizer as much. I haven't taken it as long as him yet.

collagen

Posted by Reviewer3296381 on Dec 24, 2011

I noticed a difference in my hair in the first week, using the formula, but I hate the smell and taste after dissolving in water, and a glass of cold water after to make it better. I drink with hyaluronic acid.

Ok

Posted by NikiMon on Jun 10, 2015

Bought this to mix with rose water to blend a mask for my pregnant belly Smells awful but dld it's job No idea how ppl drink it?

Very bad taste

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 21, 2013

I believe it is good product, but the taste is just awful. I think I will seek skin improvement from other sources like greens further in my life or will choose capsule form, because it is difficult to me to consume pure collagen.

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2873404 on Jul 01, 2015

I tried this a few years ago for a creaky joint in my shoulder and thought this is what helped it to get better. But I had also started a couple of other products--Bone up and Omega 369. My joints remained creak free for several years even when I had stopped taking Best Collagen. I started taking this again when my joint started creaking again and I believe I gave this a fair amount of time--at least 3 months worth and my joint still was just as creaky. This did not help at all.

Contets tells of a good product, but I tolerate it poorly.

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013

After taking the pills, it builds up on the upper part of the stomach and it becomes this reflux situation. Without even burping I get this sensation of taste up my throat and experience fur on my tongue. And I feel slightly nauseous for hours. Not only I tolerated it poorly, but so did my mother. And she doesn't even have the same troubles with food substances like I do. Strange.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2946867 on Jun 09, 2011

Best collagen powder I've tried so far. Only problem I have is that the label doesn't give the origins

Approved!

Posted by Reviewer2132658 on Nov 16, 2010

This product is simply wonderful. I am satisfied and will always buy. The iHerb send promptly and fairly priced.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3122402 on Dec 19, 2009

It sems to be working great. I had knee pain and is has subsided. Only problem is mixing it i find that if you mix it with warm water it mixes great but cold water it clumps. My skin and hair seem to be better too which is an added bonus. I have been taking it for about 1 month and i am comparing it to another type of collagen that was costing me $30 for two weeks suppositly the best kind you can take and i find this product comparable for a fraction of the cost!

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer2545542 on Sep 12, 2011

I have used now 4 packages this collagen and I noticed after a week use, that my skin (in the face) looks more fresh and my wrinkles started to fade. Also gives your hair more shine and makes more slippery. I kind of have spots so I noticed, it gives more spots at the beginning of use.