GBP

£6.51

£13.91

Savings of: £7.40 (53% off)

Ok

Posted by NikiMon on Jun 10, 2015

Bought this to mix with rose water to blend a mask for my pregnant belly Smells awful but dld it's job No idea how ppl drink it?

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2598200 on Feb 05, 2016

My naturopath recommended this in conjunction with turmeric and zinc and magnesium for a chronic arthritic condition in my spine. Over time the pain and limitation of movement have subsided. After running out of Collagen for a couple of weeks I have noticed the pain returning. Now I know how much this has been helping me out in conjunction with other supplements.

collagen

Posted by Reviewer3296381 on Dec 24, 2011

I noticed a difference in my hair in the first week, using the formula, but I hate the smell and taste after dissolving in water, and a glass of cold water after to make it better. I drink with hyaluronic acid.

Very bad taste

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 21, 2013

I believe it is good product, but the taste is just awful. I think I will seek skin improvement from other sources like greens further in my life or will choose capsule form, because it is difficult to me to consume pure collagen.

Good price, horrible taste

Posted by 5732951190895432565 on Jul 01, 2013

I bought this on the recommendation of a person I know, who was very pleased with it. The price of the product is quite good and I trust the brand; Doctor's Best. However I won't be buying it again. The taste I think is horrible, even in my favourite juice I couldn't stand the taste. I should say that I've always been a bit peculiar about the taste of things however. It didn't dissolve easily in water or juice. I've given it three stars, because I think the price weighs up a bit for the taste. I'd say give it a chance because the price is good, but if you are picky about taste try something else.

Contets tells of a good product, but I tolerate it poorly.

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013

After taking the pills, it builds up on the upper part of the stomach and it becomes this reflux situation. Without even burping I get this sensation of taste up my throat and experience fur on my tongue. And I feel slightly nauseous for hours. Not only I tolerated it poorly, but so did my mother. And she doesn't even have the same troubles with food substances like I do. Strange.

not working!!! dont buy this!!

Posted by 5399271898985546535 on Sep 10, 2015

does nothing to my wrinkles! i gave it 4 month a chance and it did nothing!!!

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2946867 on Jun 09, 2011

Best collagen powder I've tried so far. Only problem I have is that the label doesn't give the origins

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer2545542 on Sep 12, 2011

I have used now 4 packages this collagen and I noticed after a week use, that my skin (in the face) looks more fresh and my wrinkles started to fade. Also gives your hair more shine and makes more slippery. I kind of have spots so I noticed, it gives more spots at the beginning of use.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3122402 on Dec 19, 2009

It sems to be working great. I had knee pain and is has subsided. Only problem is mixing it i find that if you mix it with warm water it mixes great but cold water it clumps. My skin and hair seem to be better too which is an added bonus. I have been taking it for about 1 month and i am comparing it to another type of collagen that was costing me $30 for two weeks suppositly the best kind you can take and i find this product comparable for a fraction of the cost!