GBP

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics, Original Formula, 60 Capsules

£30.93
£38.66
Savings of: £7.73 (20% off)
Reviews 3-star

Deborah Werkowski

Posted by Reviewer2542779 on Mar 18, 2008

So far I have not notice any difference in bloating after I eat. This may not take care of the symptoms. The product on the delivery was expedient and I truly have no complaints.

technically good probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on May 07, 2009

However, you need to be certain that you are home when you order probiotics. I found the box thrown over my fence in the hot sun and I actually have no idea whether it's really working or if the strains died or not.

Not Vegan

Posted by rabbit on Jul 25, 2012

This product contains beeswax which means that it is not vegan as claimed. UPDATE: Product info has been changed to reflect the fact that this product is vegetarian, not vegan as originally claimed.

Worked good but very expensive

Posted by Reviewer1356338 on Dec 13, 2010

I like this product. I know it is a great formula of probiotics but I needed to take high doses and it got to be very expensive. I have IBS and that orginally steemed from a bacterial infection. I have been taking these for about 3 or 4 weeks and do not notice a huge difference. I know they are good to take so I continue to, but with me having to take 4 or 5 pills a day it is too expensive. I am trying the Jarrow brand next that is more affordable.

DID NOT WORK for me!

Posted by Reviewer1664875 on Aug 13, 2011

I've spent a lot of money trying to relieve constipation through the years. Low Thyroid and too many antibiotics hurt my ability to digest properly. I thought . . . . surely with all these good reviews . . . . and since they are SOOOO expensive . . . . then they MUST work. . .but they DON'T! The only thing that helps me is to drink 1-2 ounces of Kombucha tea with every meal.