GBP

£2.95

£2.96

Savings of: £0.01 (0% off)

FAVORITE

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 04, 2014

I love this brush, I have 2 now. I like it better than most of my brushes because of how soft it is and it doesn't shed! I will never pay more as long as I can get these brushes. I love the size as I like to use it for powder, blush, bronzer and I like a large soft fluffy brush.. this is it! UPDATE: This is my favorite brush of all I have tried! It never sheds! Is so so soft! and applies powder makeup beautifully! :)

E.L.F. Cosmetics, Complexion Brush, 1 Brush

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 29, 2013

Even it is not Eco brush, I decided to buy this one, because of the price and good looks :) It is nice, comfortable and soft. I am using it only for dry powder.

Estupendísima

Posted by 5612338484670685836 on Sep 01, 2013

Esta brocha es estupenda para el colorete, además es suavísima y baratísima. La recomiendo totalmente.

Great Brush

Posted by AdrieC on May 08, 2014

My intentions for this brush was to be used for applying Powder for school and it's so soft and gets product so nice and evenly on the brush. I've had it for about two weeks and I've washed it multiple times and it hasn't shed on me.

good everyday tool

Posted by 5256112787385571982 on Jun 10, 2014

great brush - will order others

Didn't like the synthetic feel

Posted by cheryltancl on Sep 20, 2013

Didn't like this as much as the other line of ELF brushes. This is synthetic and doesn't apply powder well.

Pretty ok

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Jul 19, 2013

It's soft and looks nice, doesn't shed but picks up very little product, so I need to insist when applying powder.

just received the item

Posted by Reviewer2191694 on Jul 24, 2013

Very soft, looks better than all chinese fake brushes. But still some small 'hair' are falling down when you are using it. Doubt that it will stay in the same condition after washing.

Good product

Posted by currency on Sep 15, 2015

Bought this for my sister. Asked her to rate it and she thinks they're good. Can't say anything more than that.

ok

Posted by 5110748777828257579 on Oct 31, 2013

don't expensive and ok to use