GBP

£2.33

£2.33

Savings of: £0.01 (0% off)

Love This Product

Posted by 4836036049833342503 on May 14, 2014

Elf makeup and products are the greatest. I am very picky when it comes to my make up. I tried a few products including the eyebrow gel and I fell in love with Elf. Don't let the price fool you, it is just as good as some of the top leading brands. The gel goes on smoothly and the powder sets it. It's a must have.

Perfect!

Posted by Evanfot on Jul 30, 2014

I love this product! It's best value for money to me. I'm blonde with very fair skin and the ash colour is perfect for my brows. It's the one and only product I use. I always buy 2 items so I never run out of it.

good product for girls with blonde or light brown hair

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Sep 18, 2014

I like it. Usually I use gel, then powder. It gives good everyday brow correction, not to strong or harsh as a brow pencil or liner. Good color - there is not redness in it. Brush in the kit is bad.

Love

Posted by 5116024981891505343 on Mar 07, 2014

Abit chalky powder but the wax is the best

Even suits black hair

Posted by 5761673724325660578 on Feb 26, 2015

I have black hair and got the kit in Ash because I'd heard that the darker colours have a reddish tint to them (which tends to look unnatural on my skin). The Ash, however, is perfect for me! I like my eyebrows to look as natural as possible, and the gel in this kit definitely achieves that. I only use a little to fill up the sparse areas and I'm done! I don't use the powder because it's obviously too light for my hair colour, but the gel is all I need. Gotta love the price too! Highly recommended!

Love it

Posted by 5727085474494541538 on Feb 12, 2015

it makes my brow look so natrual

Love this - well priced and great product

Posted by 5246113392122018026 on Dec 13, 2015

Love this - well priced and great product

In LOVE with this eyebrow kit!

Posted by 5494892793567918256 on Jul 08, 2014

I have been using these eyebrow kits for a while now and they always amaze me!! The are perfect for filling in your brows and I find mine last ages! Love this product.

good

Posted by 5389437767036783875 on Feb 19, 2016

Great eyebrow kit

Posted by AdelinaRadu on Jun 22, 2015

One of my favorite eyebrow kits on the market. It's cheap and as good as expensive ones. For more of my reviews please visit my page.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »