GBP

£2.07

£2.08

Savings of: £0.01 (0% off)

Rare for me

Posted by Reviewer2377123 on Mar 28, 2016

I usually dont like ELF, but I needed a sharp angled eyeliner brush until i saved enough for a replacement of my INGLOT liner. This surprisingly does well, but I find I have to clean it very often to get that sharp edge. Okay for just a couple of dollars.

Great price

Posted by 5581712921659838176 on Feb 23, 2016

Do the job as what I expect and the price is awesome

Not for me

Posted by 4907266672761148186 on Feb 22, 2016

After the first wash, the brissles lost their shape, that made a brush pretty much impossible to use further. =(

The stick is too long

Posted by Celinem on Oct 19, 2015

It takes a little time to master it but when you got it it works perfectly. The only downside is the length of the wooden stick, I keep on touching the mirror with it!

Really good

Posted by Mayanisim on Oct 09, 2015

really easy to use and apply eyeliner with

I am happy now I can do winged eyeliner

Posted by 5718544509818595320 on Oct 02, 2015

Winged eyeliner is very difficult for me but this brush help me and make the eyeliner very easy to apply.

Too soft

Posted by 4981943838320168240 on Sep 30, 2015

Nice thin brush, easy to hold. But the bristles are way too soft to get a crisp line. Ok for a thicker liner look, but no good for thin lines.

PERFECT

Posted by 4658917403111762651 on Sep 11, 2015

wow perfect, cheap and no animal harm?? how do you guys do it? love this brush

Practical tools at affordable prices

Posted by JotheBeautyTherapist on Jul 03, 2015

Not quite as solid as professional brushes, but perfectly good for personal use with a nice, fine tip & it's a very affordable angled eyeliner brush ... It comes pre-packaged in a little plastic/vinyl packet, which I'd recommend keeping, to protect the angled tip from being bumped & broken.

Good brush

Posted by 5218239103896052353 on Jun 07, 2015

i really liked to try an angled eyeliner brush and when I found out that e.l.f has one in their studio line , I decided to go for it , This brush is greattt for applying eyeliner and gives me a lot of control to see what Im doing as it is angled , but after washing the bristles became kinda sparse . However , I do still love this brush and it is affordable compared to other brushes . I bought this as a dupe for Makeup Store 's angled eyeliner brush Cause they look kind of similar .