GBP

£8.96

£13.09

Savings of: £4.14 (32% off)

Good

Posted by 5322968965365750901 on Aug 07, 2014

I'm not sure if this makes much difference that I can tell but I do like using it. It feels very soft on the skin.

My absolute favorite finishing powder

Posted by 4869522848050127476 on Aug 06, 2014

I love this finishing powder, it mattifies without leaving me looking cakey or thick with makeup. It's so finely milled it just rests beautifully on your skin.

Fantastic and natural effect

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Feb 21, 2014

Es un polvo fino, ni mate ni satinado, que deja un acabado super natural, pero luminoso sin aportar brillos extra. Soporta bien las temperaturas altas, no irrita la piel, sino que ayuda a cuidarla (óptima para piel sensible), cunde mucho, y sella el maquillaje sin dejar efecto empolvado. Es genial!

Perfect!

Posted by 4882762447015985914 on Feb 19, 2014

I'll be buying this forever! A tip is to let foundation set, blot with paper, then apply the powder. Great finish and my foundation lasts all day.

Can't get powder out of the box

Posted by 4975087582389817534 on Feb 06, 2014

The holes of the package are too small. The powder is very gentle. Maybe too gentle, or maybe I did not apply enough because I couldn't get any material out.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2271004 on Jan 24, 2014

I love this finishing powder. I've just purchased my second one! I have oily skin, and I wear this lightly over Revlon Photoready liquid foundation and the finished look is flawless. I find it completely translucent, and I do not shine again for at least 8-10 hours, which, for my skin, is amazing. When I do start to get oily again, I simply blot with paper, and reapply, which easily takes me to night time. The packaging has changed since I last bought it, and I found it's actually less messy now. I love it, and will be repurchasing!!!

best finishing powder

Posted by JuliaTi on Jan 04, 2014

The best finishing powder that I've ever had! Doesn't dry the skin at any season, stops shine. Great ingredients.

i've been using this FD more than 5 years!

Posted by 5108232840035526090 on Dec 02, 2013

i really love this products. my oily skin just can't stay great without Finishing dust. Work fine in hot/humid/crazy summer here in japan. i use this over my liquid foundation. my mom and sis also big fan of this, so i purchased like 4 or more everytime i order. my tip is using as almost like pushing with quite stiff brush into T-Zone and pores not buffing motion.

ok

Posted by I-try-this on Oct 29, 2013

because matte foundation formula is too weak for me, not sustain long-matically T zones,i use this face finishing powder, it has no color and keeps perfect matte face, strengthens the makeup. I cover only T Zone ,but for evening make-up ,for hot day - cover all the face, perfectly captures makeup. great price for 10 g quantity !!!!!perfect to oily T zone

It works!!

Posted by OrganicMommy on Sep 02, 2013

As an oil controlling finishing powder, this works! This works as well as my MAC loose powder. At 12 hours or more, my skin isn't even greasy to the touch, and I have used it several different times. I use it on top of Larenim pressed powder. My complaints: when I first apply, it looks like I dusted my face with flour, if I apply too heavily (I've found it still works at controlling oil even with a lighter application that does not make my face white. It looks natural.) It has a fluffy consistency similar to flour, and leaves a white outline at my hair line (not with a lighter application). It clumps up on top of my concealer. It seems to settle into pores and dry skin, emphasizing them (temporarily), but again, not so much with a light application. I wish the powder had a bit more color; it's very light. Perhaps then it wouldn't look like I was baking and got flour on my face. This is not for dry skin. All in all, I'm liking it, it's great for everday, but for an evening out, I'll still have to use my MAC liquid loose powder.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »