GBP

Beautiful product, awful package

Posted by MyDewHerb on May 31, 2013

The only reason this powder gets only 4 stars instead of 5 is due to it's horrible packaging. The holes are too small and no powder comes out... I had to remove the inner lid in order to get some product on my brush, which ended in a complete disaster and the whole room was filled with clouds of mineral powder in a light shade of beige. Other than that, this is the best mineral make up I have ever tried, works beautifully with my shade (rather pale)!

actually a little darkish for me.

Posted by Reviewer2697845 on Dec 13, 2012

I liked this base, my skin is fair and this base looks good in electric light. But day light makes me a doll with light neck but dark face. I should try to use lighter bases EDM. Anyway I liked the texture, merger with skin. Not a my color and it was my problem, this base is good.

Couvrance moyenne

Posted by 4654540404246294988 on Jul 28, 2013

Couleur parfaite pour le teint claire.

powder

Posted by 5562082657485306795 on Sep 27, 2013

Good base, but not long time matted

Good

Posted by 4907883647798794926 on Apr 14, 2014

First try to use mineral makeup. Like the way it naturally tone my face without overly powder. Colour matches my skintone as I have light skin color. If the power could be finer , 5 stars ranking will granted.

Matifiant et fixe bien le maquillage

Posted by 5184751572869534560 on Apr 22, 2014

Très bon produit

A good alternative to toner

Posted by A1725-6887 on Jun 09, 2013

It's the first time I try such kind of product, and I like it. Healthier than my previous make-up item, covers well all the things you don't want people to see and pretty good for matting your face throughout the day.