10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

George's Aloe Vera, 100% Aloe Vera, 64 fl oz (1.892 l)

£ 11.05
Reviews 3-star

A nice introduction to Aloe Vera

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Feb 01, 2011

I've used George's Aloe Vera juice on and off for years. This time I bought it to use for a more serious perpose: an enlarged spleen due to an excess of white blood cells collecting there resulting from a condition called chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL). After a few weeks, my nausea subsided and the spleen seems to be slowly decreasing. The purpose of the aloe is to flush the spleen and soothe it. I then ordered organic desert essence aloe from iHerb because it is closer to elemental aloe (more viscous and a stronger taste that I mitigate with black cherry juice mixed in). Aloe vera juice has lots of other beneficial uses, just go on line and see. Kind regards, Ernest

The meaning of Always active

Posted by Reviewer3063157 on Sep 17, 2014

This is not about my feeling after usage. I sent an email to warren labs, I asked them the temperature used for removing the latex. Here is their answer! ............. The temperature used in our process is part of our trade secret, therefore, I am not privy to that information. Always Active refers to our George's Aloe liquid always doing what it is supposed to be doing. It has a shelf-life of 5 years and is always active ............. So, it's pasteurized... But I don't know to what degree...and how much more nutrients can be preserved. the Mucopolysaccarides in aloe will change from long chain to short chain, not as good as raw aloe when talking about immune boosting.