Savings of: £6.25 (40% off)

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2329261 on Aug 26, 2011

This is a good moisturizer at a great price. The reason I bought it, however, was to help decrease my dark under eye circles and I don't think it is helping for those. But for a moisturizer it is good - I put it under my eyes at night and they are still moist in the morning - the sign of a good cream.

Posted by Reviewer2218834 on Aug 28, 2010

This is pretty good, but I'm looking for something abit more effective, since I'm starting to get alot of under-eye wrinkles (perimenopause seems to affect skin alot). There's a generous amount of product here for the price though, and it does reduce puffiness.

Another manage your expectations product

Posted by Reviewer2201518 on Feb 06, 2015

I bought this because of a "convincing" review in Iherb - I should've known better right? This is a pretty standard eye cream. It's neither groundbreaking nor is it bad. Treat it as a basic eye cream, you know - better than none. It gave me milia so it's not a good fit for my skin. It's pretty good value at 28gms per jar - that almost like a full size bottle for face creams. I didn't finish this, gave it away because it wasn't doing anything special for me and it gave me milia.

Posted by Reviewer1487618 on Nov 29, 2011

An ok product. Cant't really notice any difference from before I started using it.

Su textura ,buena

Posted by 100mizuiro on Oct 25, 2013

Su textura en crema -gel es muy agradable a la hora de aplicarlo.Por ahora no he notado grandes cambios,si es verdad que desinflama las pequeñas bolsitas alrededor de los ojos ,pero en cuanto a las lineas de expresión no he notado el milagro.