GBP

£13.51

£21.05

Savings of: £7.54 (36% off)

• Please Visit Madre-C.com for more information.

• Reviews | English

AVOID - Now contains MALTODEXTRIN

Posted by Reviewer2203486 on Jun 17, 2015

This product has gone from great to one that should be avoided. I loved this product and I could always feel its beneficial effects. I didn't even notice the change on the labeling so I continued using it, but I started having strange gastrointestinal issues that couldn't be attribute to anything else; upon investigation I discovered that Madre Labs are now using MALTODEXTRIN as a carrier for the Camu Camu and Acerola Berry extracts. They used to use Manioc Root before. Needless to say I was extremely disappointed as I used to trust Madre Labs. I stopped using this and my gastrointestinal symptoms resolved immediately. Unfortunately I will have to look for an alternative product; I am disappointed to say the least.

They screwed it up

Posted by Reviewer2543011 on Jun 02, 2015

This used to be my regular supplement. I wouldn’t go a day without it. No flu, no cold of any kind. But they screwed it up. Instead of the plant powder, they now add some dehydrated dried up puree. It no longer has the same effect and it tastes horrible. I now buy the camu camu powder and rose hips powder by itself and mix my own plant based vitamin C.

Not the same any longer

Posted by 4634823745968750819 on Jun 22, 2016

I have used this vit C for so many years and it has always worked so well because it was so pure and the taste was quite refreshing. When my last bottle finished, i looked forward to opening my new bottle. The powder colour was different as it is darker in orange now but I didn't think much of it. Then I gave it to my kids to take and they spat it out when they have always liked the taste before. I got angry with them for suddenly becoming so fussy. So I took it and I could taste rice. I read the label and found it has now other ingredients like maltodextrin and rice concentrate which were not part of the ingredients before. Also, the camu camu is NO MORE wildcrafted NOR an extract any longer. It is also NOT the first ingredient in the list anymore. So goodbye forever to Madre Labs C Complex!

Used to buy by the case but maltodextein means I cannot have

Posted by Reviewer1055187 on Sep 26, 2015

I'm really sad to see my favorite vitamin C supplement now has maltodextein - I cannot buy it anymore as I will not put this in my body daily. I also have SIBO and it is not something I can tolerate. Really too bad as it was the only one I trusted but now the search continues - if anyone has another option like the old formula with no fillers please add it here as a comment thanks!

maltodextrin not listed on site

Posted by 4844891731003692326 on Apr 27, 2016

the website does not have the full ingredients listed. maltodextrin is added to this product

Was a great product until they changed the ingredients list

Posted by 5218793069812610982 on Aug 21, 2014

I have gone through 5 tubs of this, but I will not be repurchasing due to the change of ingredients

Product contains maltodextrin!

Posted by RajatKiinni on May 20, 2016

I would recommend to avoid this product because it contains maltodextrin.

Didn't care for this

Posted by Reviewer1476453 on Dec 21, 2010

This product was very difficult to mix with water. Taste was unpleasant too.

New formula very disappointing

Posted by 5715946197330458815 on Nov 27, 2016

The preivous version of Madre-C was much better. The new version has maltodextrin. It tastes terrible and dissolves poorly. It is such a shame as this type of product has so much potential. I wish they would stick to pure ingredients instead of fillers. This way only a small amount would be needed. It could be used as a good selling point.

Jar only a 1/4 full

Posted by Reviewer1448542 on Dec 19, 2013

I am sorry but this constitutes a real rip off! Its a pricey product and I find this really offensive-and NO it has nothing to do with 'settling'. It is just bare faced greed on Madre labs part-I have purchased two other whole food vit C powders here, in the past,and both were full to the brim- no 'settling' involved!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »