GBP

£9.02

£12.87

Savings of: £3.86 (30% off)

VERY GOOD JOB as a daily urine infection preventative...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

i take 1 cap per day to prevent my occasional urine infection and the cranrich has worked better for me in 1 cap as all the others till now needed 2 caps,very convenient as i have a lot more supplements to take daily,i already ordered the 120 caps economy pack,may i just suggest you turn this product a vegan compatible by not using gelatin for the cap.also,drink Nettle tea daily if your a tea lover & if you have a more serious urine infection you should consider using UVA URSI,its much more powerful than cranberry,like natural urine antibiotics...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Fantastic Product!!

Posted by Reviewer1737964 on Nov 28, 2007

Don't laugh, I give these to my dogs! I have a young female pit bull mix that had constant urinary tract infections. I chose this product because it's nothing more than pure cranberry. She gets 2 capsules a day and no more UTI's. She can go longer between potty breaks too! We have another small dog that had constant hoarseness. After several rounds of antibiotics from the vet, I started giving her 1 capsule a day (she's small) and after a few weeks, no more hoarseness. If they work this well on dogs, imagine how good they will work for you!!

For my cat´s urinary health

Posted by themadcatlady on Sep 09, 2012

I mix in the content of half a capsule into one of my cat´s breakfast every day. He suffers from Feline Urinary Syndrome, a very painful chronic condition that produces crystal in his urine. I heard only good things from vets and sources on the internet that cranberry can help with feline urinary health, so I thought I´d try it... And it seems to be helping! Instead of crying out in pain on urinating, he seems to act "normal" now when he goes to the toilet. I am very pleased for him with this result. :)

Super strength cranberry

Posted by Reviewer1325470 on Mar 27, 2012

I have been free from all urinary infectiona since I have been using cranberry concentrate . Highly recommended

Working product

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Dec 30, 2007

Positive effect on ph balance and well function of area intended.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer3199183 on May 03, 2010

I upgraded to these from a 250mg tablet and I couldn't be more pleased. Now I only take one pill twice a day, instead of two, and the capsule is so much easier to swallow than the tablet was. My only complaint is that either the bottle or the pills themselves have an off-putting smell, but it's not a huge bother since you don't actually taste it.

+++++

Posted by 5021309532973934870 on Dec 13, 2014

SUPER

01.2015.01

Posted by 5144471266336829873 on Jan 14, 2015

Great supplement

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer1235664 on Oct 23, 2007

This stuff works great, especially at supporting the Urinary Tract System. I recommend this for any UTI.

Helpful for Urinary Tract