GBP

£4.35

£6.91

Savings of: £2.56 (37% off)

Great

Posted by Trinity on Mar 29, 2014

A very good product. Cleans the blood and urinary system very well. I used to have very heavy periods and I started taking Nettles and Horsetail for the reason, as well as pure cranberry juice from time to time, and they have helped me tremendously. No more excessive bleeding, cramps and pain. The price is quite reasonable as well and there are no fillers or binders in this product. I used to take NOW's Nettle Root and Nettle Leaf, but because of the binders and fillers in them, such as magnesium stearate, I stopped taking them.

nettle leaf

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Mar 20, 2014

seems to make me better since I used it

flares up seborrheic dermatitis

Posted by Reviewer1078080 on Feb 03, 2014

I've read the reviews of people using Nettle Leaf for allergies. I have seborrheic dermatitis (rash, itching, scaling around mouth, eyebrows, scalp) that flares up when I eat fast carbs. I suppress it with anti-histamines. I was hoping Nettle Leaf will have similar effect but the moment I took two capsules, my dermatitis instantly flared up leading to new rash which takes 1.5 weeks to heal. That is no surprise since Nettle Leaf contains Histamine which is the trigger body chemical for my rashes. It may work for other allergies by making the body less responsive to Histamine but definitely avoid for dermatitis, psoriasis, or eczema. Nettle root had similar negative effect on my dermatitis.

convenient

Posted by Reviewer1537729 on Jan 14, 2014

better than brewing nettle tea!

I was irritated

Posted by Reviewer1115645 on Jan 05, 2014

It helps al lot

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Jan 25, 2013

High quality product. Prompt services and fast delivery. Thank you iHerb.

Nature's Way, Nettle Leaf, 435 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2554975 on Sep 11, 2012

Great product,an i recommend it to others.

Good product for allergies

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Jul 27, 2012

The nettle leaf is very green in the capsule. Helpful for allergies.

Potency is good

Posted by Scientist on Jun 25, 2012

These are great for hay fever and seasonal allergies in spring and summer where all the pollen is out. Note that it may lower blood pressure a little (which can be good or bad or neither). Stinging Nettle is different from other nettles and it seems to be very useful in many ways to middle aged to older men in the south east United States.

No big deal

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jun 20, 2012

Average product for your heath. No big improvement in health or so, but just good to try for variety.