Nature's Way, Nettle Leaf, 435 mg, 100 Capsules

£ 3.61

The Best for Allergies

Posted by Reviewer1214804 on Mar 27, 2009

This stuff works the best for allergies, by far! I used to take a few when I felt my allergies coming on and it helped BUT you really need to take it all the time for the full effect. I take one in the morning and one in the evening (been doing so for about 2 months now) and my eyes haven't watered, itched, or burned and I barely sneeze at all. I skipped a couple days while waiting to reorder and I was sneezing all over the place! My boyfriend has excruciating allergies and since taking Nettle regularly, he has had minimal symptoms. This is even safe to sprinkle in your pet's food if he/she has allergies--my one cat gets a runny eye and the sneezies every now and then and half a capsule in her food clears it right up (and it has no taste so she doesn't even know it's in there). Also, iherb has the BEST prices, customer service, and fastest shipping out there!

For increasing Calcium naturally

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on Feb 22, 2009

In addition to its calming effect, helping to reduce inflammation, and usefulness for Allergies, I take nettle in place of calcium supplement. I am a 46 year old female who does not take calcium supplement or dairy but taking nettle herb has kept my calcium levels nicely in the reference range!

Nature's Way, Nettle Herb

Posted by Reviewer2813233 on Sep 13, 2008

Great for seasonal allergies without the side effects and is 1/2 the price paid @ the health store. I've used it for years!

Happy with results

Posted by Reviewer2154526 on Apr 27, 2011

Haven't had to take any OTC allergy medication at all since starting the Nettle. Very pleased.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1074442 on Jun 06, 2012

I take nettle for iron and to help bring down inflammation in my lungs due to asthma that I used to have. These are great quality, same as Dr. Christophers. My only complaint is that they don't come in v-caps.