GBP

£6.94

£10.90

Savings of: £3.96 (36% off)

I dunno!

Posted by Reviewer2140136 on May 03, 2008

Aloe does wonders on my skin, and I can only imagine that it is good for me to ingest too. I have tried the liquids before and find that these soft gels are much more pleasing to take regularly.

caught in throat

Posted by Reviewer2358628 on Feb 21, 2013

Aside from the validity of the health benefits, I have been having problems swallowing these gel caps due to their unique shape I suppose. I have been using a few months. They are rounded with an ever slight elongation. The length is too short for the width IMO and I suppose it's a matter of physics. It is necessary for me to bite into them carefully as to not burst them and lose the possible enteric quality. I might add I have been taking all sorts of gel caps for decades and do not run into this problem. Perhaps my throat passage is a little narrow than some, but I just wanted to warn people.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Aloe vera is truly one of the miracle plants. Aloe vera can be used both internally and externally. It is known to be anti bacterial, anti viral, anti fungus, possesses high level of vitamins and minerals, enzymes, amino acid and antioxidants. It pro motes healing to wounds and skin infections, relieves gastric and digestive problems, reduces inflammation, reduces unhealthy cholesterol, stabilises blood sugar and prevents diabetes, prevents cancer, boost oxygenation of blood, alkalising, reduce high blood pressure, hydrates and prevent dry skin, prevent heart diseases and many more! The caps are made of gelatine (not for vegetarian), very small and easy to swallow. One softgel is equivalent to 5g of aloe vera. This is a good way to dose on aloe vera without facing the bitter taste. If you take 3 softgels 2-3 times daily, one bottle will only last you 14 days +-. Note that one month supply will be twice the cost so the price is still quite reasonable and affordable. The softgel also contains rice bran oil, which imo is just filler and useless. Due to the presence of the rice bran oil, it is best to keep it in the refrigerator as oil is easily oxidised and spoiled. Aloe vera is best taken on empty stomach, instead of taking it with meals. Check out my page for more reviews!

Elizabeth

Posted by Reviewer1925079 on Nov 13, 2007

I use this to help with my sore joins, the pain is much much less since taking this.

Aloe Vera Gels

Posted by Reviewer1162798 on Jan 15, 2008

I have been taking these along with the Earth's Bounty Oxy Cleanse, as recommended by a physician, for a complete colon cleanse. Great product and value!

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1760262 on Jun 02, 2008

I just "feel better" when I take these.

great quality

Posted by Reviewer2675526 on Aug 03, 2008

keeps me regular

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3093099 on Jun 14, 2012

This is the best supplement I've taken for my digestive health. However, the first time I took it (2 capsules), I got one episode of explosive diarrhea and nausea, but by the morning all was well. Within a few days, I was able to handle 3 per day taken at separate times. Two weeks later, my digestive system has improved significantly, my tongue looks much healthier (much less white coating and cracks almost gone). Also, I have found that the aloe vera is a wonderful moisturizer and it makes my skin soft and complexion better. I highly recommend and you just can't beat the price for how well this works. UPDATE 2012: I haven't used this product for ages but plan to try it again soon. I thought this was the best supplement in the world for me because it was so effective, but then another 2 batches that I bought didn't seem to have much effect. Strange. Maybe I just didn't need it anymore or got a batch that wasn't as fresh.

Great.

Posted by Reviewer1081030 on Sep 24, 2009

Take twice a day, helps with skin issues.

Excellent stress reducer.

Posted by Reviewer3194050 on Oct 06, 2009

The immune system's metabolic load weighs substantially upon a good night's rest -- NOW's Aloe Vera gelcaps at bedtime noticeably improve my sleep results, and are 100% harmless. If you take sleeping aids, extend their benefits with Aloe Vera.