10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Aloe Vera Gels, 100 Softgels

£ 4.86

Good for Digestion and Blood Sugar - But Label Dosage Is Way Too High!

Posted by Reviewer2961002 on May 25, 2010

Another great product from NOW -- Aloe Gel in a convenient softgel form. (Avoid oral products containing Aloe Latex, which has potential risks if ingested regularly.) Helps with digestion, reduces acid reflux, and helps smooth out my blood sugar levels. The criticism: I know NOW tends to list rather high dosages for many of their products -- often with good reason -- but in this case the suggested dosage is oddly WAY too high (two softgels three times a day). Doing that is not only unnecessary, it would reduce the product advantages of convenience and low price, not to mention adding a lot of calories!

Elizabeth

Posted by Reviewer1925079 on Nov 13, 2007

I use this to help with my sore joins, the pain is much much less since taking this.

Aloe Vera Gels

Posted by Reviewer3171565 on Feb 24, 2008

This has been a good product for my health. Has helped with my intestines, so that they do not feel so swollen.

Love Love Love

Posted by Reviewer1062550 on Apr 18, 2009

This is the best purchase that I have made. I suffer with gerd and have always had a pressure in my chest even with the previcd rx. My first dose of this aloe and by the time I arrived a work I felt the pressure being relieved. I only take 2 in the morning, I have not taken the rx in over 2 months, when I ran out of the aloe and took the rx while I was waiting for my shipment to arrive my symptons started to return. I order severa bottles so i will never run out again, this should be on auto delivery, that is how godd it is.

works very well

Posted by Reviewer2414095 on Feb 15, 2010

excellent results in just a week my ulcer has started to settle down, using one three times a day between meals