GBP

£13.06

£20.50

Savings of: £7.44 (36% off)

Best of similar products I've tried

Posted by Reviewer3019306 on Mar 03, 2009

I purchased a related product from Life Extension that was described as being a concentrated form of the active ingredient in Boswellin. After a week, it was clear it wasn't as effective as the pain and inflammation that this Boswellin had been keeping under control was coming back. I switched back to this product, and was fine again. So I highly recommend it. My wife has found it helpful for her arthritis as well.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer3069509 on Apr 10, 2008

Completely eliminates my neck and back pain. 1 Cap 3 X daily. I thought it was the Turmeric, but that alone didnt work....went back to this -- immediate relief.

Surprisingly effective

Posted by Reviewer2485398 on May 23, 2010

I took this for my knee, which is only mildly arthritic. I could not tell if it worked for that. But my neck, which has severe (little cartilage left between some vertebrae) degenerative joint disease and arthritis was helped immensely. While I was taking this supplement, I did not have a flare-up from my neck. And not for lack of use and abuse! There's no placebo effect in my case. When it flares up, inflammation and muscle spasms pinch nerves, causing arm, head and shoulder pain which makes life very difficult. When I stopped taking it I had a couple flare-ups which usually take a month to resolve. Whether you take this one supplement, or take them in separate forms, this is worth a try. I feel the two need to be taken together, I had no relief from taking boswellia or curcumin alone. When the pain is gone, you just stop thinking about it. This combination works and what an incredible relief. This is just my experience, we're all different. Hope it helps you too.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2680229 on Dec 15, 2007

Was having major sciatica discomfort, sacroiliac pain, and neck/shoulders were always feeling tight and stressed. Was "totally" amazed at the amount of relief I got from this formula - far exceeded releif from glucosamine and condroitin formulas I've tried in the past. Highly recommend this product.

Ulcerative Colitus

Posted by Reviewer1638308 on Jan 02, 2008

This is another weapon i use against my UC,I feel this and the psyllium husk is a major contributor in putting my flareups to bed.

I think these help my colitis.

Posted by Reviewer3014614 on May 13, 2009

Boswellia is a good alternative treatment for Colitis. It may or may not take a month or so to work, but it is worth a try. I recommend about 2 pills 3 times a day. Study says it is like 10x more effective if taken with a meal higher in fat content. This one gives you a bonus of Curcumin as well, which is another good anti-inflamatory.

anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer2987590 on Mar 27, 2007

have been using this product for 4 yrs. ever since I was hospitalized with "colitis". This product has no side effects and works just as well (if not better) as the prescription drug to stop inflammatory bowels. The turmeric is a plus as I also take the Now brand of turmeric for MS.

This is worth trying!

Posted by Reviewer2057538 on Apr 01, 2008

I have sciatica and decided to try this to see if it would bring down the inflamation and pain. I wouldn't say that it completely got rid of the pain but I would say that it seems to make it much more tolerable. It did really help with stiffness and pain in my neck.

just love it

Posted by Reviewer1572748 on Jul 10, 2008

my P T told me about this product so i gave it a shot. i have lower back pain and after taking Boswellin for the last three week's my back pain has improved. the best product on the market as far as i'm concerned. And best of all it's all natural. Robin B

Boswellen works!

Posted by Reviewer1542583 on Oct 12, 2008

I have chronic pain in my low back due to 2 back surgeries and failed back surgery syndrome. I have been using Boswellen for 3 weeks and I can tell a definite difference. I have issues with oral anti reformatories and this is a much better choice for me.