GBP

£7.31

£9.57

Savings of: £2.26 (24% off)

Wow

Posted by Reviewer2284924 on Apr 30, 2012

Hold on to your seat when you put a drop for this into your mouth. Not for the faint hearted. It does help with sinus's and sore ears.

I'M NO LONGER SPEECHLESS

Posted by Reviewer2337184 on May 10, 2010

I USED TO LOSE MY VOICE EVERY YEAR FROM ALLERGIES AND SINUS DRAINAGE.SINCE TAKING OIL OF OREGANO I HAVEN'T LOST MY VOICE FOR ABOUT FOUR YEARS JERRY

Now Foods, Oil of Oregano Blend, 1fl oz

Posted by Reviewer1743526 on Jul 16, 2008

First time user. Other reviews were very accurate. Very potent...very good. Will purchase again

Fungus

Posted by Reviewer1394058 on Apr 22, 2013

I luv iherb.com Hubby is already seeing improvement in nail fungus within a week of use...

great pruduct

Posted by Reviewer2980301 on Dec 12, 2010

after using this product for different things i find it amazingly helpful for coughing from allergies and sinusitis and for manustral pains (not me ,the female)

Oil of Oregeno Blend

Posted by Reviewer2656924 on Jan 11, 2011

I use this for skin problems works great!!!

It works

Posted by Reviewer2689222 on Sep 05, 2016

This was my first time trying oregano oil, I have been suffering with Post nasal drip everyday for over a year. At night, I have to spit every half hour to an hour, terrible. I cannot sleep well like this, much less on my back. A sinus infection and constantly congested. I have taking allergy meds, nasal sprays. No help. I did research and thank God through a friend, he suggested OO. I started off with 1 drop. I am use to using oregano in my dishes, so I love the taste. It does tingle a little,( like pop rocks) but with water it goes away right away. After the first drop, I could feel it working, My congestion cleared up, lasted for a few hours. So I researched on the doses. I started off gradually, and by 3rd day, I was taking 4 drops under tongue every 3 hours. I did not take any at night. I could not believe, how well I slept that night, I actually slept 3-4 hrs straight. I will continue to take until it clears up completely. Then I will take only in the morning...to keep it in my system. The drops are great, although, it smells like someone is cooking. I am purchasing the capsules to take at work, so they won't think I'm cooking. But at home I use the drops. You have to take it slow , the oil is strong and you will feel it in your intestines working. It will take time, don't give up. As oil is working in body, I would blow my nose and spit stuff out. Signs it is cleaning house. Takes a while to clean up your body of all the gulk in it. I thank God for his trees and herbs. :) The leaves are for the healing of the people. revelation 22:2. Let food be your medicine.

Hurts so good.

Posted by Reviewer2830714 on Apr 26, 2008

Tastes horrible, burns, but it's worth it.

strong

Posted by Reviewer2380793 on May 12, 2012

This is way stronger than the last brand I bought. I have used oregano oil for spider bites, acne, added to mouthwash and also to my oil that I use for oil pulling. I will be trying it on my daughters keratosis pilaris.

Oregano oil

Posted by Naomii on Jul 10, 2016

Very strong, but effective oil of oregano.