July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Real Food, Instant Soy Milk Powder, 20 oz (567 g)

£ 4.59

Not good

Posted by Reviewer1342028 on Nov 26, 2012

I don't know what everyone else is drinking, but this is disgusting. I can adapt and tolerate a lot as far as a product being different tasting. I love soy milk but this tastes nothing like it in my opinion. I tried it different ways and I tried it more than once. BTW, it was so bad that this is the first review I have ever written and I have been ordering online for years.

Good enough

Posted by Reviewer2821810 on Aug 22, 2010

The taste is slightly inferior in comparison with regular liquid soy milk, but I guess this is the case with any dry milk. Also it takes some effort to make it completely dissolve. But overall it's a good quality product.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1676652 on Jul 07, 2012

This is soy milk without added food starch/maltodextrin fillers and none of the sweeteners used in the liquid brands. I can tolerate it, where the other ones don't agree with me. With time, I developed a taste for this product. I've found that dissolving in lukewarm water works well. I will buy this by the case so I have it on hand--more economical and reliable than buying locally. Thank you!

Soy Powder

Posted by Reviewer3053757 on Nov 28, 2010

I was just happy to finally find soy powder! It was a good quality and arrived in only a few days. Now that I know where to get it, I will not go elsewhere. Thanks

Very useful, if not like real liquid soymilk.

Posted by Reviewer1236024 on Apr 12, 2012

If this powder can make soymilk as yummy as the soymilk you can buy at the store, I've yet to find the right ratio or method. However, I love using it in oatmeal and other porridge-type foods for a creamier hot breakfast.