GBP

Posted by Reviewer1239165 on Jan 04, 2010

Good stuff Great price.

Love NuStevia

Posted by Reviewer1996258 on Jan 20, 2010

Best tasting stevia product. My family uses so much the 5lb bag is a great money saver.

THANK THE HEAVENS!

Posted by Reviewer1491531 on Jan 20, 2010

I'm so tremendously glad that this sweetener exists! I've lost a TON of weight because I can add this great tasting sweetener to my tea. Every time I've been hungry or thought I wanted something snack-like, I just drank tea, sweetened with this beautiful blessing from the Fake Sugar Gods. Because I've been drinking zero calorie liquids, rather than snacking, my stomach has been full of warm fluids that made me not want to sit there and gorge, and I've lost a good amount of weight!

Wonderful product - better that sugar!

Posted by Reviewer1652487 on Feb 06, 2010

Big thumbs up to NuNaturals, NuStevia, White Stevia Powder - no after taste like a lot of stevia products, I can see why it is rated #1!

White Stevia Powder 5 lb bag

Posted by Reviewer1024155 on Feb 11, 2010

Taste great and is the best price anywhere.......

stevia

Posted by Reviewer1919939 on Feb 18, 2010

This type of stevia is the greatest ever! I love it! I would recommend it to everyone! I've given some to my daughter who is a medical doctor.

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!

Posted by Reviewer2629096 on Feb 19, 2010

I love this stevia powder!!! i use it many times a day, on toast (like honey!), in smoothies, in bread that i make, its wonderful. GREAT taste, not bitter AT ALL, Couldn't be happier!! i am never buying sugar again!

Great flavor, no aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer2525061 on Feb 21, 2010

Got the product carefully packed and it's exactly what we were hoping for. Excellent in every way. Thank you!

Happy with Stevia.

Posted by Reviewer2995853 on Feb 25, 2010

I feel very happy using your product. It serving all my sugar needs.

NuStevia is a staple at my house

Posted by Reviewer1153390 on Mar 06, 2010

It makes so much sense to have this in a 5lb bag - I use it in tea all day long, and put in on and in everything I want to be sweet (which is most things!). No aftertaste, no glycemic response (I'm very sensitive to these). It's a lifesaver.