GBP

£10.96

£21.06

Savings of: £10.11 (48% off)

Not sure if it works

Posted by Reviewer2142889 on Jan 13, 2011

I've been taking these for a while now and i can't honestly say if may guts are any better for it. I suffer from regular stomach issues, and the best cure still seems to be rest and relaxation! If only I had more holiday time.

not thrilled

Posted by Reviewer1539219 on Dec 06, 2011

Doesn't do much for me. I usually use Dr. Ohhiras, but ran out before pay day. Not to mention they use corn as a filler, which I cannot use.

DONT BUY

Posted by 5392239287674507986 on May 03, 2016

IHerb are the worst company I have ever dealt with. Not only do they ignore emails and requests for information but when they finally get around to answering you, they ask you to explain the situation, even though it has been explained over and over to them. They will provide you with cookie cutter customer service answers such as "we understand and are sorry" , but nothing gets resolved. I found them to be patronizing and will never use them again. If you want to deal with a company who has terrible customer service they are are a great fit.

PB8 is Outstanding

Posted by 5335962691775826138 on Sep 03, 2015

Excellent pro-biotic product. Helps me with managing my output and much less gastric distress than on my previous pro-biotic. I highly recommend.

Great probiotic for the whole family

Posted by 5721703778082455476 on Jun 07, 2016

I have tried many in the past. Only couple I have felt they have helped me. This time a nutritionist recommend this brand. I tried it and works wonder. My kids take one a tablet every second day and I do take at least one everyday as per gut issues. Hubby takes it every now and then and he can see the difference with previous one we have bought before.

Great Probiotic

Posted by 4882154884908734616 on May 02, 2016

I have been using these Probiotics for 2 years and am completely content with them. The value and performance are excellent.

Best Probiotic ever!

Posted by 5243387285394968789 on May 03, 2016

Best probiotic ever!!! I do take twice a day! And good price also!

Pro-biotics

Posted by Reviewer2349954 on Nov 25, 2011

PB8 seem to really work! I've tried many pro-biotics over the years, not always sure they are really helping, but I can tell my digestive system works better with PB8.

PB8

Posted by Reviewer1194325 on Aug 29, 2011

Works great for IBS.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Jan 13, 2011

Excellent choice - can be shipped in hot temperatures as requires no refrigeration.