GBP

£8.75

£16.20

Savings of: £7.45 (46% off)

Test

Posted by Reviewer1631440 on Jul 15, 2010

Have not used them yet as I have greenlipped mussel oil caps to use up first, did not want to mix them. Regards Jean

The product is quite good.

Posted by Reviewer2775246 on Jul 13, 2010

Don't feel any odor smell and is easy to swallow.

Fights the blues for me.

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on Mar 07, 2010

When I take this I am able to think clearer and seem happier though out the day.

Feeling better overall

Posted by Reviewer2022209 on Nov 03, 2009

I find this product to be a superior source of healthy oils. I was never able to take regular fish oils due to tasting them later. The Krill oil digests with no problems or aftertaste. My muscle pain has decreased and feel the Krill oil is adding overall benefit to my healthy supplement regimen. An added benefit is that I can get 4 bottles here for the price of 2 from my local health food store! I am very pleased with this product and iHerb. Thank you!

best

Posted by Reviewer2270444 on Oct 11, 2009

good quality, best prices.

Customer

Posted by Reviewer2402656 on Jan 13, 2009

I use because I thought it would be better than fish oil. Krill is bottom of food chain and therefore not likely to have mercury. Also it has astaxanthin which I discovered on my vacation this summer prevents sunburn.

Great Krill Source, without the markup

Posted by Reviewer2637611 on Dec 28, 2008

Great Krill Source, without the markup

Recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1543277 on Dec 06, 2008

Excellent product I have been taking for around a year now. The pill is easily swallowed and doesn't cause any stomach upset.

Review of NKO Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer2599551 on Oct 12, 2008

This is a wonderful product that does not leave a fishy taste and has helped tremendously with my joint pain and cholesterol levels. I highly recommend it.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1243941 on Sep 01, 2008

I have taken this & Olympian brand Krill Oil. The Krill oil itself comes from the same company in Canada (Neptune) but who cares, buy from the manufacturers you like. For me, I "perceive" a difference in eye health; sounds strange, but that's what it seems like. I wear glasses and was on the verge of 'upping' the prescription on it, but now I don't think there will be a need for that.