GBP

£10.18

£13.26

Savings of: £3.08 (23% off)

very good

Posted by AlenaS on Mar 29, 2012

cream fat and nutritious, well was suitable for the face, especially during winter time.

My dry, aging skin loves this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3068504 on Sep 10, 2012

I've been looking for a gentle, deeply moisturizing cream and this is it! For older, dry skin, it's protective and emollient.

cold cream

Posted by Reviewer1816976 on Oct 25, 2012

I use it on face and hands in Norway winter and it works fantastic. Best I have tried and keeps my skin moist but not to fatty.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Jan 06, 2013

A tiny bit goes a LONG way. Helps to heal dry chapped cheeks that are super sensitive.

Great for dry winter skin

Posted by Reviewer1624950 on Mar 31, 2014

This product makes wonders for my dry winter skin. Excellent product that I could not do without!

Fantastic for dry mature skin

Posted by matillyrose on May 04, 2015

Very emollient and the only face cream that I find moisturises my face in winter. Soothing and leaves my skin moisturised and smooth.

Great For Dry Sensitive Skin

Posted by Reviewer1951951 on Nov 19, 2016

My skin started to become really dry as the winter weather approached. Since it's sensitive, I was not sure how it would work with my skin because it has some pretty strong essential oils in it. Anyways I've been using it for a month now and the product seems like it will last for a while. I wasn't aware of how little the tube is but really you don't need much product otherwise it just becomes wasteful! I like to wash my face with grapeseed oil and a warm cloth. After I get the oil off I apply rosehip seed oil which is also equally amazing. I then layer this and it seals the moisture for the entire day. So glad I bought this!!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1044659 on Jan 02, 2012

it works

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1528688 on Jan 29, 2012

I bought this for my kids`to protect their skin during outdoor playing in cold weather. I soon tried it on myself as my skin is super dry at winter time. It is perfect, seems very oily but dries within a few minutes.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1111043 on Mar 15, 2012

This cold cream is great for scandinavian winters. Also great for dry skin.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »