New To iHerb?

Amazing Grass, Green SuperFood, Chocolate Drink Powder, Cacao Infusion, 17 oz (480 g)

£ 23.75
Reviews 5-star

Amazing Grass - Amazing Side Effect

Posted by Reviewer1885170 on Sep 12, 2009

I started taking this produt over a year ago for general health reasons. At the time my allergies were so bad I had to go the emergency room at a local hospital. After taking this produce for months my allergies started clearing up. Now I am symptom free 100%. I recently traveled to Europe and did not take this product with me. Symtoms returned almost immediatly confirming this product is the cure for me. My allergy tests showed me allergic to yard grass, some trees, and other pollens etc. I do not know how it works or if it will work for others with similar allergies. I just know it works for me and I recommend this product for general health even if you do not have allergies.

Great Energy and weight loss

Posted by Reviewer3010752 on Jul 31, 2009

this stuff is great. I have energy all day. i'm a quadriplegic and I have lost 35lbs using this and going on a gluten free diet. it is better with chocolate soy milk, but use that or regular soy to get your protein. it allows the fat to burn not the muscle!

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Green blend is the easiest way and the fastest way to take a large quantity of green vegetables daily. Green blend is an great addition to our health as it gives a general overall boost to all aspects of our products such boosting immune system, regulates blood pres sure, cholesterol, balancing pH value and many others! I have tried most of the different blends by Amazing Gras s. What I like about their products is that most of it tastes very good and are very easy for beginners to start with. The price is reasonable for the bulk prices. This product contains mostly organic ingredients. The product does not use soy lecithin (cheap fillers) though they are guilty of using other cheap fillers like flax seed, apple pectin. Luckily, these are about 10% by weight only. Not that these fillers are bad, they are just les s value for money. It is best to take in morning for best absorption or when hungry (avoid unneces sary carbohydrates while loading on nutrients).For the taste, it tastes just lightly favoured chocolate. You can use les s water if you like more concentrated chocolate favour. It also tastes good when eat straight! This product is very versatile and can be easily mix with many other powder. You can mix with lecithin (for its creamy taste), maca or other protein powder (for the sweet taste) or even Sunwarrior Ormus Supergreens (for its peppermint favour). Buy the bigger bulk to save more! I think the only downside is that the container neck is a bit small and it gets hard to scoop when the powder run low. Since only 40% by weight are green food, you might want to take more scoops or have an additional green blend in order to achieve the daily servings of vegetables needed. Check out my page for more reviews!

GOOD! REALLLY GOOD!!!

Posted by 5754836188627309811 on Aug 14, 2012

This is a good product,and the pure cocoa in it even fights cancer,(look it up/apoptosis). I give it to my husband in a smoothie for breakfast, for he will not actually eat food in the morning, but he will drink the smoothies. It says that it 'feeds' every cell in the body, I believe it.

Tastes great - feels great!

Posted by MikaelP on Jul 31, 2012

This combination of healthy herbs and chocolate tastes like an exquisite chocolate drink, when you mix with soymilk or oatmilk. The taste is so wonderful that you can hardly believe that this is actually a super healthy chocolatemix!