GBP

£5.29

£8.13

Savings of: £2.84 (35% off)

CHEWABLE ACIDOPHILIUS

Posted by Reviewer2720649 on Mar 09, 2010

i WAS HAVING SO MUCH TROUBLE WITH MY DIGESTIVE TRACT I WAS AFRAID TO BE AROUND PEOPLE. MY DOCTOR SUGGESTED EATING A FAOUS BRAND OF YOGURT, HOWEVER, I JUST DON'T LIKE THE TASTE. I FOUND THESE ON LINE, MY PROBLEMS DISAPPEARED AND I AM THRILLED!!!BESIDES WHICH, THET ARE VERY AFFORDABLE AND ARE SHIPPED IN A TIMELY MANNER.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2950554 on Apr 23, 2010

Great taste and stomach relief / stomach balancing. AAA+!

Great for Immune System

Posted by Reviewer1717722 on Jul 25, 2010

The chewable tablets are delicious and assist with boosting my immune system. They also assist with giving my immune system a boost during allergy season. A great value.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer3175859 on Nov 20, 2010

I like all of the flavors offered from this company. I got these when one of my kids was on antibiotics, and she enjoys them so now we add them to her normal vitamin routine.

Posted by Reviewer2392586 on Nov 22, 2010

These really have helped get my digestion on track after parasites. Thank you!

Very good for gut problem

Posted by Reviewer1355716 on Feb 04, 2014

I am happy with the product. I had really bad heartburn, acid reflux, feeling of a burning stomach/irritation etc ...DGL and papaya (wafer) enzyme didn't help me. Was desperate due to the pain. Searched my range of supplements and found this. Took 1 tablet each after lunch and dinner. Felt much better afterwards. My bp is also lower, from 14/9 to average 12/8.

Convenient & Tasty

Posted by bobm128 on Jun 28, 2011

The chewable blueberry acidophilus tablets taste good and are convenient,as I can carry a day's worth in my backpack. I don't know how much they are helping my digestive tract as I also take capsules of the GR8-dophilus. But hey, they are easy to take and an affordable way to keep the good bugs in my guts.

taste not as great

Posted by Ahpeng on Nov 10, 2012

bought for gals but they are not keen in eating.

great flavor

Posted by Reviewer3176925 on Feb 14, 2011

This is a super way of getting all the good bacteria and great flavor

tasty