GBP

TUERIE!

Posted by FriendlyBeauty on May 23, 2013

Cette sauce est de loin la meilleure sauce BBQ que j'ai goûtée! Elle est bien relevée et son goût fumé en fait un allié idéal pour les viandes grillées comme pour les repas du quotidien!

yummmmmy, sweet, beats my ketchup habit

Posted by Reviewer1446960 on Jan 13, 2012

i'm starting to grab for Annie's Naturals, Organic BBQ Smokey Maple sauce, BEFORE i think about grabbing the ketchup bottle -- i crazy for ketchup husband plans to use this BBQ sauce when he bbq's keeper on our re-order list maybe i'll order two bottles next time

Yum

Posted by 4654899316441183461 on Jul 02, 2013

Tasty BBQ sauce without high fructose corn syrup. Love Annie's products. The maple flavor is very pronounced.

man approved

Posted by Reviewer2985988 on Nov 28, 2011

i love it and also, this is man approved for grilling..my ultimate test for things is, if the man not only eats it, likes it, but then he goes on his own, and seeks it out, it must be good.you know they have delicate, well tuned palates.

Really good!

Posted by greenspots on Mar 11, 2013

It's actually a bit TOO "smokey" for me if I put it on something by itself, but when I add it to Annie's Naturals Ketchup, it's perfect; I LOVE the combo! I put a little bit of the BBQ sauce on whatever it is I'm eating, then add the ketchup. I'm going to order some Annie's Naturals Organic Original Recipe BBQ Sauce and do the same with that. I'm sure THAT will taste great, too!

Amazing.

Posted by 5329945723409160480 on Apr 29, 2016

This is the best bbq sauce I've ever used - a perfect blend of sweet and smokey.

its okay but has too spicy

Posted by 5436576204885326890 on Jun 08, 2013

has certain too strong spice might be pepper,but not sure

trop trop bonne

Posted by madamesylvine on Jun 26, 2013

juste trop bonne si j'écoutais mon homme je prendrais une dans chaque commande!

one of the best sauces i've ever had

Posted by 5611156693222076510 on Sep 05, 2016

i wish i could put this on everything i eat. it's so good.

I love the ingredients

Posted by Rena61 on Mar 05, 2016

It is good on the smoky side and not to sweet. If you like real sweet sauce, then this is not for you.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »