GBP

£2.88

£3.38

Savings of: £0.50 (15% off)

My kids love it.

Posted by Reviewer1566654 on Oct 28, 2012

This is our second purchase. My kids love ketchup and it always made me uncomfortable seeing them spoon copious amounts of the conventional branded ketchup into their mouths. I've been more easy-going at the dinner table since we got this.

Finally a BBQ sauce for me

Posted by Elisabeth on Jun 09, 2014

I am very picky about my bbq sauce, and have never really found one I really like. After reading the reviews one this one, I thought I'd give it a go, and I have finally found a sauce that even I like! I don't find the flavour too smokey, and the taste of tomatoes is not too overpowering, either, as in some sauces. I find the balance between to two just perfect. I've not noticed much of the maple flavour, but I guess it's hidden in there, making the sauce taste so good. I will definitely keep buying this!

AMAZING

Posted by 4649439853111891821 on Jun 25, 2014

I love this stuff. I put it on chicken, in tuna salad, mix it with mayo and make a salad dressing! It's a great smokey flavor that is not overbearing!

I love the ingredients

Posted by Rena61 on Mar 05, 2016

It is good on the smoky side and not to sweet. If you like real sweet sauce, then this is not for you.

Vegan and delicious

Posted by Celinem on Mar 24, 2016

Title says it all. Bought it because it's vegan. Very good sauce.

SUPER BON ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on Oct 17, 2013

Très très bon avec une bonne grillade, je conseil fortement

trop trop bonne

Posted by madamesylvine on Jun 26, 2013

juste trop bonne si j'écoutais mon homme je prendrais une dans chaque commande!

Delicious BBQ

Posted by SydsKid on Jul 01, 2013

Annie's does it again with delicious barbecue sauce. It has a mild maple flavor accented with wonderful smokey hues. Neither flavor is overpowering. I love that it's Annie's and I love that it's all organic. Works great as a marinade or to dip in. Highly recommended.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »