GBP

£12.82

£15.37

Savings of: £2.55 (17% off)

• This product is prohibited for import into Korea due to the following restriction: Pet therapeutic.

• Reviews | English

ХОРОШИЕ ПАЛОЧКИ-СОБАКЕ НРАВЯТСЯ!

Posted by 5006708943197687216 on Mar 18, 2015

ЗУБНЫЕ ЩЕТКИ ДЛЯ СОБАК, МОЕЙ ОЧЕНЬ ПОНРАВИЛИСЬ, ЖУЕТ ИХ С УДОВОЛЬСТВИЕМ, ПАЧКА НЕ МАЛЕНЬКАЯ, 508 ГРАММ, ДАВАЛА ПО 1 ШТУЧКЕ В ДЕНЬ, НАМ ХВАТИЛО НА ЧТО-ТО ОКОЛО 2-Х МЕСЯЦЕВ. Если отзыв полезен,ПОЖАЛУЙСТА нажмите YES! Удачных покупок!

Love this product

Posted by 4636129494030174741 on Oct 01, 2014

My dog has been using Ark Naturals Breath-Less Toothpaste for most of the five years that I have rescued him. In fact, after breakfast, he sits and waits for his "toothbrush." My vet continues to comment on how white his teeth are and tells me that I'm doing a good job. I recommend this product to all of my friends because it has kept my big dog's teeth white white white!

A tasty way to clean dog's teeth

Posted by 4683149547272654877 on Mar 03, 2015

I buy this size for my little chihuahua! He is an aggressive chewer and gulps the petite size down with no effort. With this size I cut them into 3s and freeze them to make it more of an effort for him to chew through. It really keeps his teeth clean and he loves this treat!

Best chewing for my doggies

Posted by 4700098413998862331 on Mar 26, 2014

My 2 girls MaNy and MoRLey's favourite =)))))))

My dog loves this

Posted by 5704781674087423233 on Jan 15, 2015

My dog loves this. He gets crazy when he smells it. It is good for your dogs teeth.

우리집 개린이가 미친듯이 달려들어요

Posted by Reviewer3150272 on May 01, 2014

미국 살 때 먹였던 건데 여기서 찾으니 반갑네요. 근데 이거 먹이면 똥 색깔이 완전 초록색이에요. 다시 사고 싶은데 이젠 한국으로 배송이 안된다고 나오네요 ㅠㅠ

Posted by Strelka on May 06, 2015

Tiešām piemērots lieliem suņiem, bet arī mazāki ar patiku ēda. Labi atsvaidzina!

My Dachshund Love it!!

Posted by CharmaineEzra on Mar 30, 2016

My dachshund extremely love these. Freshens their breath while they get a tasty treat! Eventho it says its for Medium to Large dogs my 2 minis finish it in 5 mins tops.

WORKS!

Posted by 4701532501074923202 on Apr 12, 2016

Altho it smells afful, it works and the dog's love it!

All Natural But Expensive Teeth Caring Treats

Posted by 4752442533970082398 on Jul 12, 2016

I counted the number of treats in a bag intended for a medium sized dog and there were 16 of them. The difference between these and Greenies is that the Greenies has wax on them. Although Greenies is a whole lot cheaper. I did order more of these but I ended up cutting these in half so that my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel could have 32 of them spread out over time. I had rescued this spaniel so trust me, I do not have the funds to spend $1 a day to clean his teeth. He is also such a foodie that he would try to eat the toothbrush, preventing me from being able to brush his teeth at all. I think it's key to keep the teeth healthy so that our pets live long happy lives. This product allows that, but by cutting them in half with a sharp cleaver we can do so without going bankrupt.