10% Off Orders Over $40!

Ark Naturals, Flea Flicker! Tick Kicker!, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

£ 5.56
Reviews 4-star

Nice

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Jul 15, 2013

My dogs plays with homeless cats and we take them out to football country fields. They used to come back home with every flea in the world, also mosquito bites! I can have them protected and without the annoying itchiness. The smell, on the downside, is extremely annoying for them and for us. So we have to spray them outdoors, otherwise the four of us (my two dogs, my husband and i) sneeze like crazy! After good ten minutes for the smell t o go away, my dogs doesn't even bother on the smell and they're so happy. And I can feel comfortable and relaxed knowing my dogs are protected. As the only not harmful product on the market for this purpose, I would totally repurchase this. Even though I hate the smell and my dogs sneeze from it.

ArkNaturals,Fleas Flicker

Posted by Reviewer2984127 on Oct 13, 2011

It appears to help our little dog with his problem of being to close to the ground and picking up every flea possible.