iHerb Customer Reviews
Savings of: £0.66 (15% off)
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
Posted by 4629808165215429646 on Apr 15, 2013
I shared this treat with my friends' dogs. They loved it. However, one of the dogs—a corgi—ate this and reacted badly to it. Her head swelled up and her eyeballs turned protrusive and purplish. The vet could not confirm if it was caused by allergies or not, and had to give the corgi two jabs to bring the swelling down. To be fair, the other three dogs did not have any bad reactions from it.
Was this review helpful to you?