GBP

Great stuff, everything I expected

Posted by Reviewer2530707 on Dec 01, 2008

Since getting this I've used it for biscuits and pancakes and it is sooo good! Would definitely buy again.

Makes great waffles

Posted by Reviewer1264200 on May 27, 2009

I've used this for a few years as an alternative to wheat, as it is gluten free. Makes great waffles!

BLINIS

Posted by Reviewer2409699 on Mar 24, 2010

I NEEDED BUCKWHEAT FLOUR FOR MY RECEIPE...NONE TO BE FOUND & I WENT TO THE INTERNET FOR HELP. I FOUND iHERB.COM, ORDERED & IT WAS AT MY DOOR IN SHORT ORDER. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PROMPT HELP. WILL DEAL WITH YOU AGAIN WHEN NEED BE. PAM

Organic buckwheat flour

Posted by Reviewer2047570 on Jul 13, 2010

I always use Arrowhead Mills Organic buckwheat flour. I make pancakes with it and use 1 cup each of wholewheat flour and buckwheat. Buckwheat is high fiber and better for my reduced carb diet.

good whole grain taste

Posted by Reviewer2679947 on May 27, 2009

Wonderful buckwheat flour that is gluten free, so I can enjoy pancakes and bread. I'm used to eating whole grain breads and this sure helps.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3194469 on Jun 10, 2009

This is the first time I've used Buckwheat and I loved the flavor in pancakes. Being gluten free, the heaviness one would experience from regular pancakes isnt there. It's a must for my pantry.

Buckwheat Flour

Posted by Reviewer2245143 on Aug 25, 2008

very soft flour,easy to work with

Wheat What a Treat

Posted by Reviewer1682329 on Sep 16, 2008

I love Arrowhead Mills flour. This flour makes the best healthly and tasty pancakes and waffles. I'm looking forward to making Buckwheat pie shells and pizza dough out of this fabulous product.

BEST BRAND OUT THERE

Posted by Reviewer2866194 on Jan 31, 2010

I've bought this flour for years and I prefer it over other brands. The quality is excellent!

great for pancakes

Posted by HealthyIsHappy on Dec 12, 2011

i make the most delicious pancakes with this. just add some eggs, water, vanilla!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »