GBP

£13.80

£14.76

Savings of: £0.96 (7% off)

• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00256.

• Customer Ratings

Best Almond butter around!!!

Posted by 5102464968808236375 on Nov 06, 2014

I've tried many other brands of nut butter. Artisna is always the best. Fresh, smooth and delicious. They are defiantly worth the price and a little goes a long way. Thanks iherb for fast efficient shipping to Dubai!

Ohhh this is gooooooooood

Posted by 5416343617376553675 on Nov 22, 2014

Seriously.. My mom just eats it on a piece of bread for breakfast. I mixed it with peanut butter to make it softer. I also added it to home-made ice creams. It's heavenly (if you don't mind the tiny particles - remainders of nuts) and very very creamy....

so tasty

Posted by 4805005606194499539 on Nov 24, 2014

Mmmmm! So delicious and organic!

already on to my 3rd jar!!!!

Posted by 5021262873943675945 on Dec 18, 2014

raw tasty goodness with no added preservatives, oils or sugar. so good!!!!! even my dog loves it!

I love this stuff

Posted by 4678308691422020023 on Dec 27, 2014

I've tried making this homemade and have failed miserably. This is the best alternative to homemade

A TASTE OF HEAVEN

Posted by Reviewer1252985 on Dec 28, 2014

I used Artisana Almonds on German Rye bread, delish. This product is fresh and it has a strong taste of almonds, It's as if you took a whole organic almond and popped it in your mouth. Worth purchasing. I purchase organic almonds from NUTS online and the price is approx., $19.00, so $18.66 is not pricey at all. I had purchased a jar, ate it within two days and purchasing two more. Also the German rye is from IHERB also.

Loved this almond butter

Posted by SuperFoodFan on Jan 04, 2015

Happy to have tried Artisana brand for a first time almond butter user. Loved how it taste with my oatmeal. Added a teaspoon of maple syrup to sweeten and it makes a perfect breakfast.

deliciosa!!!

Posted by 4948930718531700762 on Oct 07, 2015

es excelente, cremosa, suave y consistente. Además la cantidad y el precio es muy razonable entonces PORQUE PORQUE LA DESCONTINUARON???!!! OJALA LA TRAIGAN DEL VUELTA, GRAN PÉRDIDA!!!

Nice flavour!

Posted by SunnyRose on Oct 15, 2015

Tastes really nice. Good quality.

Discontinued this & added a 14 oz one for $4 MORE?!?

Posted by 5195623071961542517 on Oct 16, 2015

Such a bummer! I absolutely love this almond butter, best I've ever had. But it was already a stretch for me to pay $18.69 for 16 ounces, so there's certainly no way I will pay $22.59 for only 14 ounces. And now it's called a "new product." Come on, don't insult our intelligence, it's only new because it's smaller. So frustrating! I guess I'll finally have to start making my own almond butter. Bring back this size and price please!