Artisana, 100% Organic Raw Coconut Butter, 16 oz (454 g)

£ 6.56
Reviews 5-star

Yummy!!!

Posted by Reviewer1977444 From Pennsylvania on Feb 12, 2011

Me and my husband love this stuff. We eat it straight out of the jar for an energy snack and treat. It's much cheaper here than elsewhere I had been buying it. The texture is smooth and creamy, fatty (in a good, filling your stomach, satisfying sense) and "coconutty" (quite naturally). We already love our raw coconut oil so this is just another wonderful way to benefit from and enjoy the coconut. Please keep selling this i-Herb!

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer3291625 From Arizona on Feb 19, 2011

Mixed with chocolate nibs and English toffee liquid stevia and made a great chocolate fix!

YUM!!

Posted by SimplySugarAndGlutenFree From Texas on Jul 07, 2012

I love this spread on toast, waffles, pancakes - I use it just like I would butter. It's delicious! It's also great for making dairy-free frostings and icings.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2954358 From New Jersey on Jul 24, 2012

I bought it to try in a new recipe - lemon-coconut candy. It turned out divine and melts in the mouth. Very simple: in a bowl combine 1 cup coconut butter, 1/2 cup raw honey (better thick, not liquid), 1 tsp. lemon zest and juice of 1 large lemon; form small balls, put them on a cookie sheet and into the freezer for about 1 hour - yummo! (if the mixture is too soft to form balls, put it into the freezer for 2-3 minutes at a time until it is manageable).

Addictive, and versatile.

Posted by LantauMama From Hong Kong on Jun 11, 2013

Just like everyone else - I love this stuff and tend to have a spoonful in the evening. Other uses: A spoonful in my morning smoothie - green smoothie or any type. unlike coconut oil which coagulates/solidifies in my cold smoothies, this does not seem to do that. spread on apple slices or other fruit whole wheat tortilla, spread some of this and some mashed banana then roll up for the kids. I put a spoonful in when I make muffins, breads, oatmeal balls, etc... Advice - do mix it when you get it, just like you would do with natural peanut butter when the oil is on the top. The only negative thing is, I go through the jar much faster than I ever expected.