New To iHerb?

Aubrey Organics, Age Defying Therapy Serum, 0.33 fl oz (10 ml)

£ 8.83

Rosacea relief

Posted by Reviewer2124570 on Mar 31, 2010

If you suffer from rosacea like I do, you should give this a try. It helps ALOT. I have not tried oils from other companies like The Original Seabuckthorn Company, maybe I will after this. The reason for Aubrey is due to their reputation for quality no nonsense organic products. I combined this with the 3 step Seabuckthorn skin care line from Aubrey. This stuff can stain though due to its rich orange pigment. Makes your face orange so I apply only at night. Calms the flare-ups and help to prevent future ones (at least for me). Beats all the steroids and drugs.

Aubrey makes excellent organic products

Posted by Reviewer2062690 on Oct 30, 2008

I am 43 and starting to worry about my skin looking worn and aged. This product keeps it smooth and soft, and fine lines are disappearing. It does stain, so be careful using it on your neck. I put a second lotion over it so it does not get on my shirts.

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer2729281 on Jan 21, 2011

Was experiencing some dry/flaky patches, especially after applying makeup that just didn't want to go away but the first time I applied this serum my skin felt amazing. Haven't experienced any issues w/ orange staining clothing, sheets, etc. but I do rub/pat it in and don't slather it on too heavily. Works well for daytime or night and under other lotion/makeup or by itself. Great under the eyes -- very softening and gives a nice healthy glow to skin. Have also noticed an improvement in skin clarity -- fewer and shorter-lived breakouts. Will not be without this serum from now on!

highly recommend!!

Posted by x-tine on Feb 20, 2012

I generally use organic extra virgin coconut oil as my go-to all-over skin care moisturizer, but I've recently discovered this product and LOVE it. It instantly perks up my complexion like no other! Yes, it has a slight orange tint (sea buckthorne is a deep orange color, after all), but when used with a little care around light-colored fabrics, it works really well. I have a medium-white skin tone and this product imparts a lovely glow. Not greasy, absorbs quickly too.

five points

Posted by Reviewer2043050 on Jun 18, 2012

great product! helps me to destroy acne on my cheeks.