GBP

£7.99

£11.11

Savings of: £3.12 (28% off)

the best

Posted by 5577131922046679864 on Dec 21, 2015

Me deja la cara espectacular,me gusta igual o más que el de kiehl's!Ideal para marcas de acné

Great product

Posted by 4677671339834610277 on Nov 15, 2015

Warm and pleasant smell, very useful for skin care, especially for scars - helps reduce them.

Amazing!

Posted by 5562091932674497454 on Jun 10, 2015

I have been struggling with severe acne for about a year, and though I have made many other changes I've made to my skin care routine, I had read great things about Tamanu oil and I was desperate to try it, especially for my scars and dark spots. Since I added it to my skin care routine as a moisturizer, (not changing any of the other new things I had been doing for about six months) I have been getting a lot of comments about how much better my skin looks. My scars are healing, dark spots are getting significantly lighter, and the overall quality of my complexion is smoother and on the way to being healed. I am so pleased with this reasonably priced and 100% natural product. I will absolutely be buying again and recommending to friends.

ok

Posted by 5311742311727924689 on Jun 04, 2015

ok

Great!

Posted by 5566337325315319595 on Jun 02, 2015

Very small but the product itself was exactly what I wanted. The pump is very convenient for a potentially messy oil. It does separate a little but that's normal for tamanu oil - if anything, it's just proof of its good quality. Awesome green colour! :)

Great for oily skin but smells strong

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on May 22, 2015

Great for oily skin as the oil is light. I mix it with other oils to make a night serum because the smell is quite strong. Not a bad smell, but strong.

Aceite magnífico para el rostro

Posted by 5459295944162931951 on Apr 16, 2015

Llevo dos meses usando el Tamanu, y no puedo tener quejas.Suaviza y cuida la piel de mi rostro, sin agredirla, ni producirme la más mínima reacción.Lo suelo usar mezclando unas gotas con mi crema habitual, y a pesar de tener un color verde intenso, no deja ni rastro de color sobre la piel.Repetiré fijo, porque los aceites naturales, son lo que mejor sienta a mi piel.

Great Oil

Posted by Sjet87 on Jan 22, 2015

A great oil which along with its healing properties moisturizes the skin and keeps blemishes at bay. It doesn't totally prevent them but when they do pop up it helps aid the healing process. It doesnt dry them out like some products do (ie. tea tree) but rather keeps them moisturized. I find that the healing process may take longer that using a blemish zip zapper or tea tree oil however as it doesn't go dry and flakey therefore it doesnt leave any marks when my skin has healed. It has a slightly thicker texture than olive oil and a hint of greenish-yellow colour. Smell is quite nutty but not too overpowering. I mix it with Rose Hip Oil and it makes for great moisturizer for my acne prone skin

Green in appearance

Posted by Adelyn on Nov 24, 2014

Bought tamanu oil to try out because it apparently helps with acne and scarring. I only use one pump in combination with jojoba as a carrier oil and I apply mostly over my problem areas such as blemishes. Has a strong woody scent when the oil is pumped out but it's not pungent.

Pure Nourishment