GBP

£1.54

£2.06

Savings of: £0.52 (25% off)

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2420678 on Jan 18, 2007

Lots of fragrance. Very uplifting. Skin much more matte and a lot less oily. Treats acne too.

One of the best soaps ever

Posted by Reviewer1719407 on Oct 17, 2007

I only use these ayurvedic soaps after trying them. They not only smell good, but also leave essential oils on your skin afterwards, helping to keep it clean and infection free.

Helping to clear acne!

Posted by Reviewer2393910 on Jul 29, 2008

I use this as part of my acne/ skin cleansing regime. It is helping to clear my face of acne! Great product!!!

Love this fragrant soap!

Posted by Reviewer2496776 on Oct 27, 2008

This is a wonderful soap! My skin feel super clean and nourished by it. It foams up tremendously and rinses off to a squeaky clean finish. Has a pleasing herbal fragrance. The bar lasts a long time as well.

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Dec 15, 2013

Love the scent, its refreshing..

Good soap

Posted by Reviewer1417850 on Oct 20, 2008

My wife and I like thsi soap very much. Feel fresh and clean after shower every time. I use it as a facial soap too. Only complaint is that it comes in a size too small.

My favorite facial soap...

Posted by Reviewer1975446 on Jan 15, 2009

I have super-sensitive, combination facial skin, and this soap cleans my face without drying it out and clears up breakouts. Also it doesn't cause any skin reactions which is a great concern with me. I have used probably hundreds of facial cleansers/soaps, and this works better than any other. I used to use this as an all-over body soap, but I have to use a more moisturizing soap for that.

Excellent. :)

Posted by Reviewer1457018 on Oct 19, 2009

Great for your skin, helped us control a scabies outbreak in the house as well.

有效,但小困擾~

Posted by 5102876181893728573 on May 28, 2015

如果有肌膚問題,洗這顆皂很OK~但它洗完後在身體皮膚稍乾之後,如果用指甲輕輕抓皮膚,會發現可以抓出皂垢,必須再用清水沖一遍~這點讓我很困擾,如果洗這顆,會在浴室裡花上兩倍時間…

PLASTIC ODOR!!

Posted by 5298791848307364227 on Dec 05, 2015

I love(d) this soap and have ordered quite a bit, keeping some and giving some away for gifts. I am completely disappointed in this product and WILL NOT order it again. The packaging is different. The soap is yellow and not brown and the only smell from this sandalwood advertised soap is PLASTIC. In the trash it went while I now look for a more reputable soap making company.