GBP

£6.54

£6.55

Savings of: £0.01 (0% off)

wipe's texture is hard

Posted by 5567832700635124150 on Oct 01, 2012

I was very excited to finally find baby wipes that I can use on my baby's face but when I received this I as very disappointed because the wipes have hard texture . A damp paper towel is softer compared to these . It should have been softer since one of the uses is for the face .

Great, but hard to get out of the package

Posted by Reviewer1356117 on Jul 15, 2013

I really loved these wipes. They are nice and thick, gentle on baby's bottom, and don't have any harsh chemicals or scents. However, they never came nicely out of the package. I'd end up tearing them or one would come out and I'd have to fish around for another one. Still good wipes.

Thick, great

Posted by Reviewer1605635 on Dec 21, 2014

Love these. Wish they hadn't changed the packaging! They don't close and dry out :(

Excellent value

Posted by Reviewer3091617 on Jan 15, 2013

These wipes are a really good value for a 100-pack. They don't have a strong scent, and they are thick enough to get the dirtiest of jobs done well.

Good baby wipes

Posted by Reviewer1390674 on Jul 16, 2012

Gentle, no scent. Thick cloths. Just a good simple baby wipe.

Good

Posted by 4967171024863986469 on Apr 15, 2014

Some pieces maybe too dry, however overall good to use for my baby!

Great!

Posted by TheNorwegian on May 29, 2014

Barely any smell. Removes even full party makeup. Tissue is a bit smaller than other brands, but it's large enough. No residue on the skin. Perfect amount of moisture on each wipe. Large box so not very travel-friendly.

BabyGanics, Face, Hand & Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free, 100 Wipes

Posted by AusLove on Mar 22, 2016

大人用で使用していますが、サイズもよいし使いやすいです。変な匂いもしないので気に入っています。大容量でお得です!

Better Than Huggies

Posted by Reviewer1477814 on Apr 15, 2012

I feel much better using these over standard store brands that have a host of chemicals.

Use these for everything!

Posted by KillerColours on Dec 30, 2013

I wipe my dogs dirty feet/stomach with it, buff dirty makeup packaging, wipe hands with in the kitchen etc, they are multi purpose and perfect! But the packaging is huge so they're hard to take with you.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »