GBP

Doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer2072354 on May 06, 2010

This product didn't work for me but maybe it will for someone else.

Hopefully Optomistic

Posted by Reviewer3190158 on Nov 01, 2010

So far this product has not eased anxiety symptoms in the patient to any noticeable degree. Will continue to use until supply is gone.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1283569 on Nov 04, 2010

it's ok but not sure about it's effectiveness...

Not sure about this product

Posted by Reviewer2627057 on Oct 25, 2015

I want to give this product a 2 1/2 just to be fair, but I'm not sure about this product either. I didn't hate this product because it does have a good taste, and it is supposed to help people with their stress. However, the product had the opposite effect on me. I used it with a cup of hot chamomile tea because I thought it would help the effect, but instead it made real jittery as if I had just drank a cup of coffee. I tried it a second time, and I had the same result. I'm sure that it helps others with their stress, but it was just not for me.

Not sure about effectiveness

Posted by Reviewer3167756 on Apr 07, 2008

I've tried using this on my dogs several times over the years, and it never seemed to do anything. I tried it on the recommendation of others, so SOME people must have good luck with it...but I haven't. It did not hurt my dogs in any way, so I guess that's good.

Rescue Remedy

Posted by Reviewer3231079 on Aug 21, 2008

I don't think this did anything for me or my dog. I tried with an open mind, but I couldn't really tell a difference. It was worth a try though becsue it does get good reviews.