GBP

Reduces anxiety!

Posted by Reviewer2336436 on Nov 23, 2007

I've used this product successfully for 14 years. As with all homeopathic remedies, small doeses taken frequently and consistently for several days works best. I feel more relaxed mentally, less physical tension, and overall happier when I take this sublingually. I also found it safe and effective to use during pregnancy and lactation.

Rescue

Posted by Reviewer3148779 on Mar 13, 2008

This has really helped with the pressures and deadlines at work. I take it when I am feeling especially stressed and this knocks down the tension almost immediately.

Bach Original Flower Essences, Rescue Remedy

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on Mar 24, 2008

I've tried some of the individual Bach remedies and have not had success, but this particular product works very well and recommend it as a necessary item in the medicine cabinet.

panic

Posted by Reviewer1937756 on Mar 25, 2008

i work in a high stressed sales position I started to take this product and i can tell you this works so this will be a great product if your in a panic to deal with difficult cust"s or you have to read out loud to groups you may have some relief now.

Great for Cats!!

Posted by Reviewer1278830 on Dec 26, 2007

I use 5 drops per water bowl in the AM and PM to keep the peace in our house. With 6 cats ranging in age from 8 years to 5 months and 3 of each sex, it can be a trying at times. Especially when the baby wants to play and the big guy doesn't. I learned about Rescue Remedy from an animal behaviorist/psychic. It's like kitty Prozac. Very calming, but they all still have plenty of energy.

Bach Original Flower Essences, Rescue

Posted by Reviewer1240003 on Sep 18, 2009

I have used this on my dogs and now a chicken who is injured. I put the rescue remedy on her daily when I change her bandage. I gave to the new puppy in the house as well when I picked her up and brought her home.

relaxed dog

Posted by Reviewer3300435 on Jul 28, 2008

helps relax my dog during stressfull times....

takes the edge off

Posted by Reviewer2478599 on May 06, 2010

for acute periods of anxiety it works well

Stress relief

Posted by Reviewer1774583 on Nov 17, 2010

Great for teen in exam mode with oral presentations and vocal singing performances - great timing for success

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2902393 on Jun 19, 2011

I love this product, helps a great deal when feeling stressed.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »