GBP

£4.97

£5.83

Savings of: £0.86 (15% off)

convenient honest-to-goodness stock

Posted by Reviewer1566654 on Jun 09, 2012

i've been looking for a good stock in a jar for a while but often faced with products with dodgy ingredients on most supermarket shelves. this product is great! and i feel confident using it for the family. highly recommended.

Good stuff

Posted by odereviews on Dec 14, 2013

Great organic beef bouillon. 38 servings! Too bad that the shipping weight is so much, doesn't give room for other products so much (International customers).

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1794493 on Jun 07, 2011

Tastes great and is easy to store.

Wonderful Bouillon

Posted by SydsKid on Jul 01, 2013

Organic and healthy, it tastes great, doesn't have unneeded ingredients, and is simple to use. Highly recommended.

Lovely beef stock

Posted by 5491020922788003259 on Nov 09, 2013

I bought this as an alternative to Bovril (which is no longer beef based from here) and the carton beef stock that my mum buys. It has a nice beefy taste and I just use it as a soup base when I cook noodles.

Better than boxed and much easier to store

Posted by 5087608057762264881 on Dec 29, 2014

Flavor is much better than boxed stock and you can control the intensity by adding more or less. I like a beefy tasting sauce, soup or stew. Convenience is great and according to PBS, America's Test Kitchen TV show, it can stay refrigerated for up to 2 years although they didn't qualify that statement indicating if it applied also to already opened jars. Nonetheless I have tried various boxed stocks and they all have other ingredients added and have a weak beef flavor so this is much better suited to my tastes. The only thing I would prefer is less salt. I compensate by not adding salt to whatever I'm cooking. I would like though to have the control of salt left up to me. Other than the salt issue this product is great and I've made this, the chicken, and vegetable base a pantry staple and intend to add the clam base.

Mmmmmmm Very Good

Posted by 4980531497769187144 on Feb 20, 2015

I love these bullions!!! I am making my own organic soups, gravies, and rice dishes and these organic bullions are delicious! I highly recommend them and will be reordering them soon!!!

Better Than Bouillon, Organic Beef Base Tastes GREATin Soups and Stews!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Great USDA Organic product to use in making soup! I appreciate the fact that this item is made from real Roasted Beef with natural juices. This tastes way better than Bouillon! I use this all the time! It is good for flavoring soup, stews or gravy. One jar lasts a LONG time! You don't need to use a lot for great flavor!

Very tastey

Posted by Harpocrates on Dec 19, 2014

Great in soups!

a good boullion

Posted by Reviewer2446553 on Feb 20, 2015

This boullion saves a lot of time from having to cook and make it from scratch.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »