GBP

£10.68

£12.51

Savings of: £1.83 (15% off)

And Excellent Product at a great price

Posted by 5725988799752122256 on Feb 19, 2016

This is a great powdered mild product at a great price. Being a gluten, peanut, treenut, and dairy free family means I need to be very creative in our recipes. Often, Gluten free recipes make up for the lack of gluten by adding the fat and protein using dairy or nuts. I have found that I can substitute the powdered mild called for in these recipes with this powdered soy milk 1:1 and get great results. This is also nice to keep in the pantry as it won't spoil. Great for baking, making dairy-free hot chocolate, or even using as a creamer this is a perfect powdered dairy-free alternative.

Better Than Milk

Posted by 5373689122283794729 on Dec 13, 2015

Not as rich or as flavorable as the Vanilla. But better than the regular that I have bought before.

I have tasted better powder soy milk

Posted by mcalmont-butler on Dec 10, 2015

This powder tastes very much like regular powder milk, with a slight soy taste. If you like your soy milk mild tasting, you will like this. I prefer my soy milk to have a stronger soy taste, so I am not very impressed by this product. However, it is easy to have around as I don't drink soy milk everyday and therefore, I cannot have fresh soy milk as it goes bad before I finish it. I have tasted better soy milk powder but too bad iHerb does not carry that brand.

tastes like baby's formula, doesn't dissolv easily. but a good dry backup

Posted by 5635452986810088359 on Oct 05, 2015

also good for milk powder receipies

Good taste

Posted by 5722985547045243061 on Aug 19, 2015

I love soy milk and this one have a great taste. I have to put 3 tablespoons instead of 2 in order to get the taste that I like. It dissolve very quickly in water.

Excellent taste

Posted by 5084499113538227076 on Mar 26, 2015

i enjoy the taste of this product tremendously. Doesn't have the soya bean taste . Rather it tastes kind of a mix between a non dairy creamer ,and vanilla . It has become my favourite substitute for milk esp in coffees

so amazing

Posted by 5685610328029488998 on Feb 27, 2015

like it , taste just like old milk and i use it in many different way such as hot chocolate , coffee , cakes and cream sauce

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3274905 on Oct 03, 2014

Bought this for my travels as my family dont drink dairy milk and my young child cant got without his bottle of milk makes things easier and the taste is good too.

Much better than others Vegan Soy Powder!

Posted by 5064327105102917942 on Sep 25, 2014

I really liked it!!!

우유를 끊어서

Posted by 4748663481526935844 on Oct 28, 2013

두유먹는데 가루로 활용해보려고 샀어요~ 그냥 물에 타먹어보니 제 입맛에는 약간 느끼.. 딸래미 핫케익가루에도 넣어보고 라떼 우유대신 넣어보기도 했는데 괜찮네요.. 다시 구매할지는 더 먹어봐야 알듯합니다.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »