GBP

£25.87

£32.34

Savings of: £6.47 (20% off)

Self Proven Prostate Help

Posted by Reviewer1900041 on Dec 06, 2008

As his wife, my husband started taking this particular product because the store where he normally bought his protate supplement was out. So as a fluke he bought a bottle Of Bluebonnet MPX Men's Prostate Formula to use only until his usual standby came in. What a difference! He couldn't believe that this one product actually made so much difference, improved the urine stream, etc. Now he won't consider using any another product. We are both very happy-and surprised-that iherb carries this product, as it is not available in most stores, only in certain parts of the US.

High Quality and Effective

Posted by Reviewer2951748 on Oct 08, 2009

This supplement is highly effective at decreasing symptoms of BPH. Prior to taking it I was up 2-3 times a night. Now I usually sleep through the night, occasionally getting up once.

So far, so good...

Posted by Reviewer1246418 on Sep 25, 2009

I just started using this product instead of the previous one that I was using and this one seems to work better. My stream is stronger and I can see the results. The price is good to. I recommend this product.

Great for prostate health

Posted by Reviewer2255486 on Dec 30, 2010

Very effective formulation; I recommend it highly for prostate health, especially prostatitis.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1985132 on Jun 13, 2011

Have used it for years and it works

lower PSA

Posted by Reviewer3082110 on Dec 21, 2011

With regular use over the last few years this product appears to be working great, my PSA numbers keep getting lower and lower even as I push sixty!

good

Posted by 4996228053803021095 on Sep 24, 2016

Good

Posted by Reviewer2096690 on Mar 01, 2010

Very good formulation

Bluebonnet Products

Posted by Reviewer1984583 on Apr 01, 2009

Very happy with the service we received, had our products in just a few days. We will be reordering when needed for sure!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »