GBP

£8.96

£11.20

Savings of: £2.24 (20% off)

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2025838 on Dec 21, 2010

I trust Bluebonnet's quality and purity. This product is helping get rid of some spider veins around my ankles so I assume it's working to improve my circulation as well.

Look for another brand

Posted by 4891999038424349765 on Sep 02, 2013

This is a decent rutin formula, but... When I last ordered this brand it was $8 for a bottle of 60. Now just four months later I came to buy again and, it's $11 for a bottle of . . . 50! That's what I call double hit against the consumer: raise the price AND lower the count. Bye-bye Bluebonnet, no reorder for you.

Works

Posted by 5335535286613195927 on May 21, 2015

I have been taking three a day and it has reduced the size of a hemorroid. A medical doctor told me this would work.

Fantastic!

Posted by 4735922392208309767 on Dec 06, 2016

Great service and these aren't available in the U.K. So hard to get and can take a while getting delivered. However iherb always deliver wuickly and the price is very, very reasonable. 5stars all the way :) - thank you iherb!

Aneurysm

Posted by Reviewer2701653 on Dec 24, 2010

My father died of a ruptured aneurysm. Read that Rutin strengths blood vessels. Have a relative that had surgery for a brain aneurysm, so hope this protedts me from all this.

rutin

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Mar 02, 2012

I take it with vit C to prevent varicose veins

Like them!

Posted by Reviewer3162466 on Feb 21, 2011

Seem good - hard to tell if they are working yet.

Pleased with order

Posted by Reviewer1874814 on Feb 16, 2011

I was so happy with the rutin I recieved,and how fast it was delivered! And more impressive to me was the cost and how I could track it,to find out where it was! I will be ordering another bottle this friday. Thankyou! SSM