GBP

£4.95

£5.20

Savings of: £0.25 (5% off)

• Reviews | English

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3324093 on Oct 20, 2008

I love Bob's Red Mill products, especially when they're in stock on iHerb because their prices are so much lower than going to my regular grocery store. These seeds are very fresh and last a long time in the freezer, no complaints here!

Bob's Red Mill, Organic Golden Flaxseed

Posted by Reviewer2721842 on Jun 02, 2010

This is an excellent source of healthy fiber and oil which I mix in my cereal and in baking.

Highly Recommend

Posted by 4742022415943631670 on Oct 28, 2015

I grind a week supply at a time and use it in morning smoothies. Great taste and really good quality. I trust the Bob's Red Mill brand. I have bought other brands of Flaxseed when I have ran out and none were as good as this. The price is great also. If you read about the health benefits of Flaxseed, you will see it is something you will want to add to your diet.

Great product..

Posted by Reviewer1254460 on Mar 20, 2010

I have been having problems being cold all the time and since using two tablespoons in my oatmeal in the morning my body temp has been normal. I also like baking this in bread too. I don't go without it. The golden flaxseed mixes in better than the brown. Tastes great in chocolate milk.

Great for baking donuts

Posted by 5282386365561516479 on Mar 22, 2016

It is oily - but it does tend to repel the oil from the firer.

golden flax

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Sep 15, 2009

nice alternative to brown flax

Posted by Luddil on May 30, 2015

I take this flaxseed everyday in my porridge. It has done wonders for my gallstone problems. Highly recommended.

Flaxseed

Posted by 5602190767178976981 on Apr 04, 2014

This a another great product from Bob's Mill's. No complaints and the pricing is always resonable

Organic

Posted by 4725316827277524580 on Dec 01, 2016

This product is a very important ingredient in the breakfast that I make for myself. I prefer not to source my Omega's from fish oil, so this flaxseed makes for an excellent alternative

Huge, huge MUST have at my age!

Posted by MariCh on Jul 12, 2016

I noticed my hot flashes at age 54 was starting to get worse and that it went way down to 1 or 2 a day after I made the conscious decision to grind flaxseeds and take it with LOTS of water DAILY. Gotta stop being lazy. What a difference!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »