GBP

£3.75

£3.94

Savings of: £0.19 (5% off)

• ** This product is kept refrigerated to preserve its freshness.

Note: Korean Customs will quarantine and inspect this item before final shipment to the customer. Please be advised that ordering this item could cause delivery delays

• Customer Ratings

Great tasting flaxseed meal. Now I buy 2lb package

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

I have tried 10 different brands of flaxseed meal and can tell you that this is by far the best tasting and has the most consistent quality. There are two types of flaxseeds, brown and golden. Both have the same nutritional value, but golden flaxseed is significantly smoother in taste and not as pungent/bitter aftertaste. I especially like Bob's Red mill for the organic offerings at a minimal price increase. I regularly sprinkle 1-2 tablespoons on my cereal in the morning to give it a nutritional punch of fiber, protein and essential fatty acids. The texture is very fine and almost has no noticeable effect on the cereal, if I went with 1 Tbls, you wouldn't even know it was there. I highly recommend giving Bob's products a try, I am sure you will find it as enjoyable as I have. Always store flaxseed meal refrigerated, opened or not. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Amazing

Posted by 5610794525687852423 on Dec 18, 2014

Love this product and it's yummy nutty taste! Add it to my cookies everytime and it never disappoints!

Need my Flaxseed!

Posted by 5029014224315501091 on Nov 18, 2014

Excellent Source of Fiber and perfect for cereal, yogurt. And, I trust Bob's Quality!

golden colour,fresh nutty flavour.

Posted by Reviewer1283884 on Nov 12, 2014

Lovely quality meal. I used it for bread baking and it has a delicious flavour and adds a good texture to the bread.

Flaxseed Meal

Posted by 5578850690353612933 on Jan 10, 2014

is a wonderful alternative to flours made from grains and makes lovely light fluffy baked goods

great

Posted by Reviewer2398036 on Oct 10, 2013

work great

Golden Flaxseed Meal

Posted by Reviewer2198938 on Sep 13, 2012

I make almond bread every week or so for my daughter and I (we are gluten free), and this is part of the recipe I use. Works great, and it's a good way to get some flaxseed in one's diet.

good omega 3 source

Posted by Reviewer1882499 on Jul 15, 2012

tasty and easy to incorporate into my diet, would buy again, very good quality and incredibly good value

Flax

Posted by maryfran444 on Jun 20, 2012

So hard to find in the stores, so easy to order from Iherb. I can usually find the regular flax, but prefer the golden variety. I eat flax every day in homemade muffins and bread. It is gluten free and fiber dense, loaded with omega 3's. I consider it a superfood.

Bob's always good