GBP

£5.75

£7.99

Savings of: £2.24 (28% off)

No relief

Posted by Katarinatan on Apr 04, 2016

Doesn't work for allergies to per dander or duet mites. My husband had allergies one night and I gave him 12 pills in 5 sessions. But his throat and eyes remained as itchy. Will not be getting this anymore.

Does not relief real allergy symptoms!

Posted by Gladiator on Apr 25, 2013

Few weeks ago I got pretty bad allergy symptoms that probably caused by dust/tree pollen so I gave a try to this homeopathic remedy. However, after taking 1 pill per hour for 4 times my allergy symptoms seemed to become even worse so I had to stop taking these pills and take a real antihistamine medicine (Xyzal) that made the allergy symptoms to disappear in few hours. I can't recommend this product to any person who has clinically proven allergy - especially if you have severe allergy symptoms caused by tree pollen/dust/pet dander etc. I think the effectiveness of this product is based on a phenomenon called 'placebo' and therefore this remedy can't replace any real antihistamine medicine.

Not sure of its effectiveness

Posted by BIZ254 on Oct 09, 2012

Not sure of its effectiveness. Or maybe it is just not for me .

Highly recomend

Posted by Reviewer2092744 on Sep 08, 2012

allergy for dust, grass, this product is safe and very effective, take when needed only and works quickly.

more effective than OTC's for me, no breathing problems

Posted by Reviewer3221509 on Aug 27, 2012

I suffer from seasonal allergies as well as indoor allergies. The severity ranges in minor sniffles to episodes that compromise my ability to work, drive etc... In addition, they can trigger asthmatic episodes. I had tried several OTC's. Claratin would work for me, but after taking it for several days, I would start having trouble breathing. Eventually, Claratin became less therapeutic as well. At that point, I started looking on iherb for an alternative allergy remedy. I was pessemistic, but chose two based on reviews. I LOVED this one! Take it per instructions, sublingually (dissolves under tongue). For maximum benefit, do not eat or drink 15 minutes before or after taking it. It is amazing, with absolutely NO side effect of difficulty breathing. I've since given it to my (begrudgen) father. He also found it impressive. I've also broken a tab in half for my 7 year old with good results. I'd recommend trying it.

help

Posted by Reviewer2422569 on Jul 16, 2012

daughter relieve allergy symptoms.

Safe remedy for allergy

Posted by Reviewer1630781 on Jun 16, 2012

It helps if you are allergic to cats!

Provides fast allergy relief

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jun 13, 2012

It works fast. It tastes slightly sweet and pleasant. I'm glad I found these when I needed them the most.

Good Product

Posted by AhMinYah on Feb 26, 2012

I've been taking this for 3 weeks. It's not a cure-all, but it helps. I cut each tablet into 4s because in homeopathy, the quantity can be quite small.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1824093 on Jan 28, 2012

I use Boericke & Tafel Allergy Relief, Allergiemittel for my 5yr old son who suffers from allergies, sinus and asthma. We love this product! my son does not complain about itchy eyes, or pain. Nasal congestion has lessen. His asthma symptoms were severe at nighttime and now he can sleep comfortably. Also, he is able to function in school because this product doesn't cause drowsiness.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »