GBP

228 users can't be wrong!

Posted by Reviewer2799232 on Jun 17, 2010

I started taking this as a weight loss aid, but I've also found that it has lessened my joint pain from osteoarthritis and seems to keep sugar and carb cravings at bay. I'm fitting into pants I couldn't wear just a few months ago. I could swear that my skin and nails are better as well. For my taste, it's a bit too tart added to plain water, but one or two tablespoons in a 4 oz glass of cold apple juice (once or twice a day) is perfect. I also like it with 4 oz of unsweetened black cherry juice and a tsp. of agave nectar. A tall glass of water, ACV, splash of juice, and plenty of ice makes a refreshing summer drink.

ACV amazing!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2483033 on Dec 12, 2010

I got my parents to use it...That says something! When I first started using it I had caught what could have been a nasty cold. Not getting enough sleep, stressed out and colds going around my school. gone in three days. GONE!! I was taking it two to three times a day during those three days. Now, I bought it for my scalp and my yeast infections. Nothing had helped my scalp years and many products latter...I Stopped using shampoo about 6 month ago. my hair was good but my scalp was only ok but a lot better than it was. now I wash my hair with Bragg ACV two maybe three times a week and my scalp is great. Yeast infections have gotten better. I have been suffering from them for years. since I was a child. I take braggs most days. Usually I get yeast infections around my period. I refuse to use drugs they haven't helping. Just wanted to say I haven't had an yeast infection in about a month. I don't think it is a coincidence. ready to order more!!

It is the BEST!!!

Posted by Reviewer1330802 on Aug 21, 2008

I have tried other brands of organic Apple Cider Vinegar and none of them compare in taste to this one. I love it and highly recommend it..Try a tablespoon in a glass of apple juice daily for a healthy drink..It does a body good!

Best Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by khessel on Jul 24, 2012

I was first introduced to apple cider vinegar many years ago. I heard that it was a good natural remedy for heart burn. The theory is that you get heart burn when your stomach does not produce enough acid to digest your food. Apple cider vinegar is acidic, so a teaspoon of it at the first sign of heart burn will give you relief. It really works too. I have also used it once when I had a mild case of food poisoning. A few tablespoons of Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar and I found relief within hours. There are many other health benefits of apple cider vinegar, but those are the two I have tested. The best apple cider vinegar has the "mother" in it, because it is loaded with enzymes. This brand not only has the "mother" in it but it is organic,unpasteurized, and non-GMO. I also read a book written by Patricia Bragg many years ago about apple cider vinegar, and she is informed and passionate about her business. I like buying from a small business owned by people who stand behind their products. It's part of my consumer philosophy. This is the only brand of apple cider vinegar I buy.

Great Flavor!

Posted by Reviewer1494431 on Oct 09, 2008

I bought this to drink daily as a tonic and it really suprised me. The taste wasn't nearly as bad as other vinegars, and with a little (emphasis on the little) honey, it was a very pleasant beverage and good for you too!

It has quite a kick to it!

Posted by Reviewer1181725 on Oct 15, 2008

Once you get used to the taste (and you will!), it's very energizing and I feel its a great cleanse for my gall bladder and liver.

it works!!

Posted by Reviewer2368042 on Oct 30, 2007

no more acid reflux

Great Product For Many Uses

Posted by Reviewer2955621 on Mar 15, 2013

I’ve used this vinegar for many years. It is great for alkalizing the body. It is loaded with vitamins and minerals. I had no idea what all it could do for my health when I first started taking it. It stopped my hip and knee pain. I had got so bad I could not walk up or down stairs without a lot of help and being very careful. It was very painful. I took this vinegar drink for a while and then noticed I could maneuver the stairs perfectly once again. I don’t take it all the time now. If I feel any joint pain, I take it for a while and it always takes care of it. I also mix this in the dog’s water. They never get ticks on them anymore and I don’t have to use the medicines for that. Their coats are shinny and they are all around healthier and happier dogs.

The best

Posted by NatursKathy on Feb 09, 2009

I'm just reordering. When run out for a while, I have weight management problems. Yes AC help you maintain your weight.

Love this stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer1085341 on Mar 12, 2010

This really helps with my daughter's spleen injury and spicy foods as well as helps my Autistic son digest his food and assimilate his vitamins properly. I also sometimes take this for my blood sugar. It really helps with the digestion of carbs and sugars. My family really loves this stuff!