GBP

Great Product For Many Uses

Posted by Reviewer2955621 on Mar 15, 2013

I’ve used this vinegar for many years. It is great for alkalizing the body. It is loaded with vitamins and minerals. I had no idea what all it could do for my health when I first started taking it. It stopped my hip and knee pain. I had got so bad I could not walk up or down stairs without a lot of help and being very careful. It was very painful. I took this vinegar drink for a while and then noticed I could maneuver the stairs perfectly once again. I don’t take it all the time now. If I feel any joint pain, I take it for a while and it always takes care of it. I also mix this in the dog’s water. They never get ticks on them anymore and I don’t have to use the medicines for that. Their coats are shinny and they are all around healthier and happier dogs.

The best

Posted by NatursKathy on Feb 09, 2009

I'm just reordering. When run out for a while, I have weight management problems. Yes AC help you maintain your weight.

the ultimate in home remedy

Posted by 101010011 on Feb 20, 2009

i remember my grandma had this stuff in her house when i was a kid. this stuff cures everything from indigestion to illness, body odor and even dandruff when used in the shampoo bottle. i just use it to keep the immune system going and for a little pick me up when the energy levels are subpar. i knew my grandma was right about something

Healthy

Posted by Reviewer2989945 on May 27, 2009

Good to use with olive oil and stevia as a salad dressing!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1400605 on Oct 22, 2007

Really useful product. It helps maintain good health and does a lot of other things.

Best Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer2228894 on Jan 24, 2007

I love this product in my salads with olive oil. It helps with digestion too.

Packaging needs improvement

Posted by Reviewer2494180 on Nov 05, 2008

Aside from my order arriving broken the first two times, it is an excellent product. Your packaging methods neeeds some improvement. Thanks.

Only get this brand

Posted by Reviewer3236098 on Feb 26, 2012

Because of the fermentation and "Mother" which make it work so well on everything from topical application to digestion, energy, regularity and WONDERFUL taste in food as a dressing or seasoning. I take one glass of water with 1 tablespoon first thing in the morning and feel energized, refreshed and cleansed. I sip it with a straw and rinse afterward to avoid damage to tooth enamel. I have also read to wait 30 minutes before brushing teeth to protect enamel. I would NOT be without this panacea!!

Good internal cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1073152 on Apr 04, 2011

Helps clear up arthritic deposits, cleans up the lymph system, have the sense it helps prevent stones and plaque from getting a start. I take 1 tablespoon in some water before meals twice a day. When the cleansing makes my joints or muscles ache or hurt, I take a capsule of marshmallow root with the vinegar-water mix.

Works wonders

Posted by cristal on Sep 29, 2010

We use this for acid-indigestion; for sore throats (mixed with honey to coat throat...nasty, but it works); even for facial toners.