GBP

£11.96

£12.46

Savings of: £0.50 (4% off)

Great Honey, Thick and Pure

Posted by Coupon-Code-CEC033 on Feb 14, 2012

I love this product, it gives me amazing energy and feel really good after using it each morning for breakfast. It is so pure and thick, full of enzymes and caramel consistency.

great tast

Posted by 5251532565939932367 on Nov 24, 2014

whole family loves this honey. عسل رائع اشبه بعسل السدر

SUPERB!

Posted by 5173513061589080666 on Apr 28, 2013

This really is a very special honey. Worthy of lable Premium - I don't know what kind of nector those wild bees are hitting on but it produces a nice medium dark sweet honey that I use to sweeten most of my hot served teas with, and it compliments the darker teas very well. Better than sugar. Excellent for some of my lighter teas as well like green or white tea and my fresh Bay Leaf tea- Thats when I started using this honey; when I started steeping whole Sweet Bay leaf- (try it you will like it and it is good for production of bile and fatty acids / dietary tract) "they have a good price on Kosher 1 LB bag of the Lorlus Nobilis whole Bay leaf too). Excellent quality.

a really lovely taste

Posted by alloriginal on Feb 03, 2014

I purchased this as a gift for someone who is trying to reduce her daily use of sugar. She raves about it every time she sees me! She says the tasdte is very mild and smooth, and she will reorder shortly. Hey--I've been using supplements for over 30 years, and I know what works and what doesn't. Visit my page (alloriginal) for more product reviews.

mm8i

Posted by 4713595380360294489 on Apr 11, 2014

I'm sad I did not receive my order at this time

the weight is not real

Posted by 5551695765235307211 on Mar 05, 2016

The weight in the Description 1.03 kg while the weight on the battle 380 grams. This fraud and deceit

not same weight received

Posted by 4963145292637335291 on May 14, 2016

the weight was mentioned in the description 1.03KG but i received only small jar 380 grams

Exclent

Posted by WEV624 on Sep 21, 2012

VERY GOOD HONEY EVER EAT.

good

Posted by 4626726281968730689 on Oct 17, 2013

It's really a very excellent product

Delicious raw honey

Posted by Yousef on Nov 13, 2013

I love the taste . Will purchase again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »